Happy Birthday to Brent Blum!!!

ImperialCyclone

Sep 11, 2012
Potential birthday agenda for Blum (aka...the Blumin' Onion).

1) Go to Hickory Park and cash in on a birthday sunday.

2) Write 1,000 more words on Wally Burnham and his wizardry.

3) Re-watch the Iowa-Iowa State game and laugh at the Captain Kirk emotionless gum chewing reaction to Knott's interception.

4) Create the story board of the next youtube video recreation of "call me maybe" where the Blumin' Onion, Tron ("Big Papa Pump") Smith, Adam ("save 15% on awesome insurance") Gray and Chris ("the bachelorette") Williams dance in synchrony.

5) Write another 1,000 words about how Wally Burnham should choreograph said story board of "call me maybe".

Reactions: longtimeclone

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Potential birthday agenda for Blum (aka...the Blumin' Onion).

1) Go to Hickory Park and cash in on a birthday sunday.

2) Write 1,000 more words on Wally Burnham and his wizardry.

3) Re-watch the Iowa-Iowa State game and laugh at the Captain Kirk emotionless gum chewing reaction to Knott's interception.

4) Create the story board of the next youtube video recreation of "call me maybe" where the Blumin' Onion, Tron ("Big Papa Pump") Smith, Adam ("save 15% on awesome insurance") Gray and Chris ("the bachelorette") Williams dance in synchrony.

5) Write another 1,000 words about how Wally Burnham should choreograph said story board of "call me maybe".

I don't know who you are but that was one of, it not the most phenomenal post in the history of this website.

(golf clap)

brentblum

Administrator
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2007
Haha...thanks all! Turn the big Troy Davis today (28). Coincidentally enough, Troy Davis turns 37 today. I am wearing a breath-rite nasal strip in his honor today.

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
Happy Birthday man, I just got my birthday sundae from Hickory Park last night...it was delicious!

ImperialCyclone

Sep 11, 2012
I don't know who you are but that was one of, it not the most phenomenal post in the history of this website.

(golf clap)

I'm the guy that compared the futon you were selling awhile back to Royce White. I like to think of myself as the George Costanza of cyclone nation.

The fact that Blum shares his birthday with Troy Davis is simply too much awesome for one day to handle. I knew something special was up today.

Steps to confirm awesomeness of September 14th:

1) I won a bid on ebay for a vintage Optimus Prime transformer for 1 dollar and 89 cents today. I'm going to nerd out and paint this thing cardinal and gold. I'll probably play some magic the gathering and dungeons and dragons throughout the course of this project.

2) The wife gave the go ahead to go on the cyclonefanatic bus trip this morning.

3) I logged on to my computer, opened up the thread on Blum's birthday and my browser had to shut down from overload of pure awesome. Blue screen of death...more like Blum screen of awesome.

CYlent Bob

Aug 7, 2006
The Winterset Metroplex
Happy Birthday Opie!

28? Holy crap, I've got embarrassing drinking stories older than that. You're still a young-un.

(PS, if you guys find yourself in D3 tomorrow, look for the bus with the big inflatible Shiner Bock bottle hanging from the flagpole. I'll get ya' a belated birfday shot.)

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
This calls for celebration!

happy%20bday.gif

Cdubdad

Oct 28, 2009
Happy birthday Blum Enjoy your thoughts about Cyclones, and hearing you on radio. You and CW make up quite a team. Have a greatday AND ALWAYS GO CYCLONES CDUBDAD AND CDUBMOM!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron