Apr 19, 2006
nEF.gif

• Funny
Reactions: cyclonedave25

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Not as dirty as door handles, money and your phone screen, that you touch a lot more often.

I never use cash, I can’t exist in a world where I don’t open doors, and the phone brings me joy. I can’t say the same about rubbing palms with a sweaty dude on a 90 degree day.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
I never use cash, I can’t exist in a world where I don’t open doors, and the phone brings me joy. I can’t say the same about rubbing palms with a sweaty dude on a 90 degree day.
So, is it fair to say you will only shake hands with an attractive lady in the middle of winter?

• Funny
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

dcorbatt

Jul 25, 2016
I actually thought it was a bit absurd how some really get after their handshake. But, alas, I also find it a bit funny how some are so anti handshake. I lied, I find it hilarious.

I cover N and S America, Asia, and W Europe, and I usually swap germs with a handshake, and or hug...

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
My handshake game is strong however I have realized lately though that I seem to look at people in the mouth instead of the eye when talking to people. No idea why but trying to fix that

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
My feeling is I don't like if I notice the handshake either too strong or too soft. I actually hate the guys that think they show their alpha in a handshake the most. It just makes me think they are a douche.

This is the winner. You want a firm handshake, not a crushing one. If you are trying to crush someone's hand I just see it as a sign of doucheyness.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron