Hallie on ESPN WBB Home Page

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

mitten1975

Oct 27, 2012
They basically said that ISU didn't have a hard non-conference schedule, where Voepal says Oklahoma's schedule was tough. She picked Oklahoma, but I don't know if she is standing by that pick. She said, ISU, you can't tell, they could be very good. I didn't think it was a bad assessment. We have lots to prove.

pulse

Mar 24, 2006
We are very good. Some teams you can tell have "it", and this is one of them.

Three4Cy

Jan 19, 2010
West Des Moines
They basically said that ISU didn't have a hard non-conference schedule, where Voepal says Oklahoma's schedule was tough. She picked Oklahoma, but I don't know if she is standing by that pick. She said, ISU, you can't tell, they could be very good. I didn't think it was a bad assessment. We have lots to prove.

She takes a shot at our schedule, yet knowingly neglects Baylor's schedule. Other than UK and UConn, every other non-conference game they played were against teams with an with an RPI of 160 or worse. You tell me how Baylor has proven anything in the non-conference schedule.

mitten1975

Oct 27, 2012
She takes a shot at our schedule, yet knowingly neglects Baylor's schedule. Other than UK and UConn, every other non-conference game they played were against teams with an with an RPI of 160 or worse. You tell me how Baylor has proven anything in the non-conference schedule.
I think we are good, but we have a long ways to go. Therefore I don't mind these people speaking. I think Oklahoma is over-rated, but that isn't worth anything until we can prove it. It is going to be a long season. I am one that gets just as wired over the women as the men. Looking forward to Thursday and trying to figure out how to watch the game. It seems like there must be a way through cbs sports online. Got to see it.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Good ol' Helicopter Dad
Mr. Bingley was accepted here. He made his own problems defending his daughter instead of letting her find her own way. Em may be on the Florida State team but will see little action when she becomes eligible in Spring. Good luck to them, but we got along with out the two of them.

Royalclone

Jun 22, 2008
Lee's Summit, MO
What's done is done. Just FYI, Emiah has played in four games since becoming eligible and is averaging 24.5 minutes a game coming off the bench. Her shooting is off at only .200, but she has already made her presence felt on a 12-1 team. We're doing fine, she's doing fine, let's leave it at that.