NFL: Hall of fame game is on

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
If you're a degenerate like me and craving any sort of football, the Falcons and Broncos are on NBC

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
If you're a degenerate like me and craving any sort of football, the Falcons and Broncos are on NBC

CloudyMiniatureBorer-size_restricted.gif

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Man, too bad we didn't have the legal gambling ready yet. This one's just screaming gambling degenerate.

salennon07

Aug 4, 2016
Anyone using YouTube TV? Any way I try to go to the game it's showing soccer. I go to live and click NBC and still soccer.. Maybe just a glitch for mine.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Anyone using YouTube TV? Any way I try to go to the game it's showing soccer. I go to live and click NBC and still soccer.. Maybe just a glitch for mine.

YT.tv is showing the game here in eastern Iowa. Might be your local station rather than YT.tv

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Amazing how much my interest in the NFL has gone down the past few years -- I cannot even point to anything, either. Not mad about any issue or controversy or anything.

Busy with life? Decline in the quality of play/too much homogeneity?

All that being said, no interest left in the preseason.

salennon07

Aug 4, 2016
YT.tv is showing the game here in eastern Iowa. Might be your local station rather than YT.tv

It shows that it's supposed to be the NFL game.. But then when you click it, goes to soccer and what looks like an obvious different channels logo in the corner. I guess at least it's not a game I need to see, but still annoying.

Dopey

Nov 2, 2009
Amazing how much my interest in the NFL has gone down the past few years -- I cannot even point to anything, either. Not mad about any issue or controversy or anything.

Me too. And it started before the whole anthem thing, so don't @ me.... And while I'm conflicted about the CTE thing, that doesn't slow down my consumption of Cyclone football. So I guess it's just the NFL.

Honestly, I think it happened as I got to be the same age, and ultimately surpassed the ages of, the players. And the life perspective that comes with it. They aren't super human to me anymore. Just gifted with a skill. And sometimes really annoying.

• Agree
Reactions: xboxfever

ClonesFTW

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
Waukee

Iowa State recently becoming a reputable football program certainly helps.

Reactions: Sigmapolis

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Iowa State recently becoming a reputable football program certainly helps.

True, but we have been respectable for approximately 22 months. My interest in the NFL was declining before then, even as late Rhoads was struggling mightily.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006

Same here. As you get older and more responsibilities, you start to pare down other interests. For me, it's either CFB or NFL. I choose to follow college.

• Agree
Reactions: dirtyninety

STATE12

Jul 8, 2015
Most of the preseason games are difficult to watch start to finish (always have been). But still gets me excited to see players in full pads running around the field that isn't a game replay...It's almost here!!!

KKramer

Sep 25, 2017
Had the same problem. I think WHO is in some sort of dispute that's causing them to not show certain things. I was able to watch some of it on the NBC Sports App with a Mediacom login, but obviously not everyone will have that capability.

• Agree
Reactions: salennon07

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012

You said "homogeneity".