GTL

bhutch65

Sep 17, 2007
Coralville
Game Time League concluded last night.

Kach was the MVP of the league.

Melissa Dixon is a player. She will play minutes for the Hawks this year. Salty with more skills than advertised. Very Impressive.

UNI will be very good this year. Glad we play them in Ames this year. It will be a very tough game. Many girls who play hard.

Bethany Doolittle is at least a year away from impact.

Jade Rogers, Trisha Nesbitt and Taylor will not be playing in Europe because of injuries.

Madison Baier did not play last night although her team won the championship.

Row55

Feb 21, 2009
Agreed, though UNI will be small inside and hasn't played well in Ames. Nice group of guards in Pantherland.

Also agree that Dixon is better than expected, and that Doolittle is raw.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
I'm a little disappointed this thread has nothing to do with Jersey Shore....

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Game Time League concluded last night.

Kach was the MVP of the league.

Melissa Dixon is a player. She will play minutes for the Hawks this year. Salty with more skills than advertised. Very Impressive.

UNI will be very good this year. Glad we play them in Ames this year. It will be a very tough game. Many girls who play hard.

Bethany Doolittle is at least a year away from impact.

Jade Rogers, Trisha Nesbitt and Taylor will not be playing in Europe because of injuries.

Madison Baier did not play last night although her team won the championship.

I couldn't possibly care any less about Iowa women's basketball. Seriously, I mean, who cares?

If you want to talk ISU women's basketball, that's fine. I'm interested in that.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I couldn't possibly care any less about Iowa women's basketball. Seriously, I mean, who cares?

If you want to talk ISU women's basketball, that's fine. I'm interested in that.

And yet you still posted in this thread. You are the dumbest person on this board hands down. UNIguy is probably insulted I gave you that title.

Last edited:

Royalclone

Jun 22, 2008
Lee's Summit, MO
We need to be kind the Hawk WBB fans. They are far and few between and are just looking for someone, anyone who will talk some WBB with them.

Row55

Feb 21, 2009
We need to be kind the Hawk WBB fans. They are far and few between and are just looking for someone, anyone who will talk some WBB with them.

:) Seriously, it's tough to talk WBB on the Iowa boards. Very few ever post, and half the posts on a WBB thread are "who cares about womens basketball".

Help Support Us

Become a patron