Grinnell cancels fall sports

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
Have them announced a policy on classroom attendance / virtual this fall?

Also, I didn't know they cancelled FB last year due to dwindling roster of 28-players.

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa
For those who get Covid19, the survival rate is not 99.5%.
your right so far it's a bit more then 99.5% considering there are 2.68 million confirmed cases and less then 130k confirmed deaths so far and who knows how far the death rate will drop once more are antibody tested...... pretty sure I had it back late February early March along with my co-workers at the same time... damn cough lasted almost a month and felt tired/weak as **** that whole time as well.... flu and strep came back negative, and I had most if not all of the symptoms. I hardly if ever get sick to begin with...

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
your right so far it's a bit more then 99.5% considering there are 2.68 million confirmed cases and less then 130k confirmed deaths so far and who knows how far the death rate will drop once more are antibody tested...... pretty sure I had it back late February early March along with my co-workers at the same time... damn cough lasted almost a month and felt tired/weak as **** that whole time as well.... flu and strep came back negative, and I had most if not all of the symptoms. I hardly if ever get sick to begin with...

Asked in another thread. Why don't you get antibody tested?

Anything I've seen from antibody test studies still estimates between .5% and 1%, which is still a lot.

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa
Asked in another thread. Why don't you get antibody tested?

Anything I've seen from antibody test studies still estimates between .5% and 1%, which is still a lot.
replied in that thread currently the only ones really doing that are the red cross during blood drives, yet there are currently none near by that will be easy to make... and local docs aren't going to just test because I think I had it with out a good reasoning...

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
Oh great, glad to see the turn this post took.

Cancelled football due to having 28 players? ****, playing offense, defense and special teams was great. But seriously, that sucks they couldn't get more players last year.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Note to self: Don't ever let this guy do math that affects you