keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Jon:

you gonna ask him about the wrestling met?

j/k.

thanks for the heads up.

-keep.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I'll be sure to tune in. I appreciate you telling us.

JonDMiller

Jun 2, 2006
Soon your transition to the Cyclone side will be complete. Let go of your hate Jon, join us! Join us or be destroyed!

There are times when some Cy-Hawk issues get under my skin, I won't like to you.

But if you can't tell, I am a BIG fan of Coach McDermott, Coach Sanderson and Coach Fennelly, and it's not an act in the least bit. I don't know the FB coaches yet.

snowcraig2.0

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2007
Cedar Rapids, IA
There are times when some Cy-Hawk issues get under my skin, I won't like to you.

But if you can't tell, I am a BIG fan of Coach McDermott, Coach Sanderson and Coach Fennelly, and it's not an act in the least bit. I don't know the FB coaches yet.

I can tell. I was just joking, it was a lame attempt at a Star Wars reference. :smile:

trevn

LIV Tour DJ
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Eastern Iowa
Thanks for the heads up Jon, I'll make sure to listen today!

keep- that was awesome, you beat me to it!

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006

You're envious Jon. It's ok and I don't blame you. I'm envious of iowa coach......

Well, I can't think of any at the present. :confused:

But I really liked Dr Tom. :wink:

Come on over. It's not that hard - I did it. Grew up a hawk fan, saw the error of my ways and made the conversion. It's fine. Enjoy what we have in Cyclone-ville.

Thanks for the heads up on the interview.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
The jury is still out on Lickliter. I at least like that he called out the Iowa fans admitting that he wants to be more like ISU.

HILLCYD

Nov 22, 2006
I fully expect Jon to make the move over to the good guys once he gets tired of having to schedule his interviews around visiting time at the Johnson County Jail. :wink:

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
LOL. That was awesome...nicely played. I am still laughing at that. Jim Boyd here in the newsroom looked at me funny when I burst out laughing at this one.

I laugh every time Jim Boyd comes on with the "KXNO news...now".

He's so NFL Films-sih. Love it.

snowcraig2.0

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2007
Cedar Rapids, IA
You're envious Jon. It's ok and I don't blame you. I'm envious of iowa coach......

Well, I can't think of any at the present. :confused:

But I really liked Dr Tom. :wink:

Come on over. It's not that hard - I did it. Grew up a hawk fan, saw the error of my ways and made the conversion. It's fine. Enjoy what we have in Cyclone-ville.

Thanks for the heads up on the interview.

It's good to see I wasn't the only one who converted to the light! I grew up a Hawk fan, but went to ISU, graduated in Spring 01. I still however legitimately cheered for both teams until the football season of 2002. Once our season tanked the amount of **** I got from Hawkeye fans completed eliminated my ability to wish anything good for Iowa's athletic program. And I don't just mean the usual **** talking, these people were downright pricks about it. From the on out is was nothing but disdain on my part for EIU.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron