Great Idea

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

sp8815

Apr 10, 2006
I've heard and read all of the "fire Mac" and "we suck" sentiment and I've come up with brilliant idea. We put all that on the back burner this week! We have the biggest game of our season Saturday Night, on national television, against the preseason consensus favorite for the big twelve north title. Why don't we spend this week breaking down the game instead of tearing down the program and attacking Mac and his Staff? These message boards contain some of the most ardent ISU fans around and my great fear is that the negative attitude on these boards is going to flow into a negative attitude if ISU goes down early in the Nebraska game sapping the excitement and momentum the team should get from the crowd on Saturday. So my thought is at least for this week only, let's use this forum as a place to build up ISU football and the excitement of the fan base instead of tearing it down.

TheHelgo

Mar 20, 2006
Good idea! This will be our 3rd game on National TV this year - can't argue with that kind of coverage. However, it would be nice to win one of those appearances.

Go CLONES!!!

JCloned

Mar 20, 2006
Well said. As you may know I have moved from a DMac apologist to the move on camp, but this week it is all about our team and beating NU.

As Kenny Rogers sang. "They'll be time enough for countin, when the dealins done".