Great Game Saturday

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

smarthawk

Sep 9, 2008
Hi guys. Just wanted to drop by and say how impressed I was with your team, especially your offense. QB, RB's and SE's were all excellent and your OL was pretty darn good all day. Both defenses left something to be desired but what an entertaining game. I think the Cyclones get to 6 wins or better w/ an upset and I was amazed at how much better your team was this year. Best of luck for the rest of the season.

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
Username is an oxymoron.

tumblr_inline_ot9dyd2pcE1sz97j6_540.gif

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I'm taking this at face value based on your posting history. Besides, anyone who hates the pewter family that much...well, you gotta give them a break. :D

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
Hi guys. Just wanted to drop by and say how impressed I was with your team, especially your offense. QB, RB's and SE's were all excellent and your OL was pretty darn good all day. Both defenses left something to be desired but what an entertaining game. I think the Cyclones get to 6 wins or better w/ an upset and I was amazed at how much better your team was this year. Best of luck for the rest of the season.
Agree

Probably the best game in the series. Thought we were toast when we were down 10.....I also thought we were taking control when we went up 21-10 o_O

Just a great CFB game if you take the bias out of it. Both teams fought hard.

ICHawk24

Sep 8, 2010
Similar to 2011 game, but at a higher level. The two teams will win more games this year.

ISU has an above average offense and below average defense. Above average at QB, WR, RB. Montgomery is a beast. Bowl game 50/50.