Graham Couch: Iowa Basketball is a mid-major roster

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Lots of offensive skills displayed tonight. Remind me, why are you guys so confident about next year....

Potentially our best player is sitting out. Lard and Wigginton a year older. We'll have some pieces next year.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Lots of offensive skills displayed tonight. Remind me, why are you guys so confident about next year....

I didn’t watch a minute of the game, just looked at the box score, but what kind of game plan is having Talley hoist 15 shots when Lard goes 10/11?

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
JFC hok trash at least try to pretend you have some dignity by waiting an hour after the game is over before coming on this site pretending like you didn’t watch the ISU game and posting your condescending **** posts that are only intended to get a reaction from Cytwins. I’d call you pathetic but you know that already.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
JFC hok trash at least try to pretend you have some dignity by waiting an hour after the game is over before coming on this site pretending like you didn’t watch the ISU game and posting your condescending **** posts that are only intended to get a reaction from Cytwins. I’d call you pathetic but you know that already.

I may be pathetic but I did not see a minute of the ISU game tonight.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Well in his defense, they weren’t playing in Hilton tonight so he didn’t have any “magic” to work with.

Grown man still upset about Hilton Magic. Embarrassing.

If you watched the game tonight you would have known Lard was in foul trouble. Most of his points were on putbacks. At one point Talley and Beverly were our post players.

• Informative
Reactions: YeahBuddy

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
The media in this state:

Turned on kxno when they had CW on. First they had to talk about how great Iowa was Tuesday night. How next year is going to be great. Then they talked about how bad Texas tech is and they don’t seem like a top 10 team I guess because Iowa state beat them? No mention about Michigan State maybe not being a top 5 team since Iowa almost beat them. Why not apply the same dumb logic.

And don’t even get me started on Purdy not being that good because players are overvalued late because of early signing period. He did say he wasn’t saying that was the case, but by even mentioning it you are basically saying that’s the case.

Intellectuallly I appreciate unbiased media. But I’d pay big money for an hour—just one hour of radio with an unabashed Iowa State fan similar to to most of kxno s unabashed Iowa fans.