GOOOO VILLANOVA!

clone4good

Oct 27, 2009
Everyone is on the Kansas bandwagon again???? If Iowa wins the tourney they would be undefeated coming to Hilton. **** would be fun.

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
Honestly I don't want to hear Iowa fans think they are better than Kansas, or us. I hate Kansas as much as I do Iowa and Nebraska, but in this situation I'm pulling for the Big12. I'd rather play Kansas on Big Monday both of us undefeated.

IowaStateClones

Dec 7, 2009
And Stan van Grundy basically said that the only good team in the big 12 was Kansas during the Iowa game

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
I don't care how our games ended with Kansas last year. I never root against Big 12 teams and I especially never root for Iowa to win tournaments.

Reactions: Clonophilia

IowaStateClones

Dec 7, 2009
He more or less said that KU rarely loses in the B12 and wins the conference easily, which is pretty true.
I don't have a problem with that, which is basically true. I was just thinking that he was really downplaying osu who has been playing solid.
And listening to him made me want to chop my **** off and feed it to the dog.

clonerules

Apr 11, 2006
We play Kansas 2 times a year. We play Iowa 1 time. The better Kansas does, the better Iowa State's strength of schedule is. In turn creates a better RPI for ISU. It's that simple.

Dryburn

Apr 3, 2006
Somewhere in the U.S.
Kansas just looks very beatable right now, and Villanova is undefeated and out of the Big East. I'm not sure they can beat Iowa right now, but we'll see tomorrow. Maybe ISU and Iowa will both be undefeated still on the 13th! Another great game in Hilton! Can we get Johnny and Dicky V back again?

Reactions: SeattleClone

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
We play Kansas 2 times a year. We play Iowa 1 time. The better Kansas does, the better Iowa State's strength of schedule is. In turn creates a better RPI for ISU. It's that simple.

Meh, I think we'll be ok with our RPI. That said, screw both of them.

cyclone22

Sep 14, 2011
Ames, IA
That type of stupid micro-managing would make sports unwatchable. Anytime dumb-azz B Self walks off the court a loser is fine with me.