Goodbye

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Hey guys. Just showed up to this thread. What's be going on?

giphy.gif

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
I just watched Tombstone again last night. Forgot how many star actors had small parts in the movie. Charlton Heston, Thomas Haden Church, Billy Bob Thornton, Billy Zane, and Robert Mitchum as Narrator. Pretty impressive cast.

cycloneML

Mar 5, 2008
I’m done with this site. Lots of people like to make fun of me for being an overly positive fan. It’s true I’ve met emotion sometimes has caused me to get a little too extreme on a player or make a bad pick. But not many admit that I’ve been right a lot more than I’ve been wrong. I’ll leave with some things I know to be true:
1. Purdy is a stud and will have a GREAT college career.
2. CMC is one of the best coaches in the country and will have us in the national spotlight most years very soon.
3. CMC isn’t going anywhere for a long time.
4. Iowa is staying pretty much the same which is mediocre. They will only get worse from here. It’s a stale, boring program.
5. Kirk’s chubby son Brian is a joke and will ultimately take the football program to where Fran (the worst Power 5 BB coach) has taken their basketball program.

It’s been fun.

Jamie, please don't leave

• Funny
Reactions: Hawkmi1987

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
Honestly, I'd heard both versions but just assumed Cash predated NIN. I learned something new today and I thank you for the education.
It's all good. NIN is one of my favorite bands and there's definitely a widespread misconception that it was a Cash song. They still close just about every show with it to this day.

SilverBack

Oct 4, 2018
Since we know the OP is never right his last predictions are the ultimate jinx.
1. Purdy is a stud and will have a GREAT college career. - Will regress like the ISU QB's before him.
2. CMC is one of the best coaches in the country and will have us in the national spotlight most years very soon. - Will of course leave Ames.
3. CMC isn’t going anywhere for a long time. - See above.
4. Iowa is staying pretty much the same which is mediocre. They will only get worse from here. It’s a stale, boring program. - Top 25 historically (hardly mediocre) and on an upward trajectory.
5. Kirk’s chubby son Brian is a joke and will ultimately take the football program to where Fran (the worst Power 5 BB coach) has taken their basketball program. - Brian looks to be a great play caller after less than a 1.5 years calling plays. Not surprising being a Kirk and Belichick disciple.

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
1. Purdy is a stud and will have a GREAT college career. - Will regress like the ISU QB's before him.
2. CMC is one of the best coaches in the country and will have us in the national spotlight most years very soon. - Will of course leave Ames.
4. Iowa is staying pretty much the same which is mediocre. They will only get worse from here. It’s a stale, boring program. - Top 25 historically (hardly mediocre) and on an upward trajectory.
5. Kirk’s chubby son Brian is a joke and will ultimately take the football program to where Fran (the worst Power 5 BB coach) has taken their basketball program. - Brian looks to be a great play caller after less than a 1.5 years calling plays. Not surprising being a Kirk and Belichick disciple.

Way to screw up a perfectly fun thread.

Incessant back and forth pissing match in 3, 2,....

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

Whatever you say yeahbuddy, Dan, purplereign, or whatever your attempt is to be a poster on here.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Never right, yet you've only been here 3 weeks, right?
You're an obsessed retread.

• Agree
Reactions: oldman

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO

Aaaand, there is another one. Do they have a random handle generator over there. How you come up with all these names baffles me.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Hey, don't get too worked up bud
giphy.gif

• Funny
Reactions: jcyclonee

Chitowncy

SuperFanatic
Jan 14, 2009
Ames
True, I have a busy day today and basically I’ll be unavailable for a week starting tomorrow so I thought I’d come chat it up with a few of my favs and then exit for good.
Is that you President Trump?