Goodbye

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
A while ago there was a thread on banned users, where I think it was Cyber or someone like him, who was banned at least five times. I don't recall the specifics of how he was banned, however it was mentioned he switched addresses/disabled firewall/used a program exposing his PC to viruses or something extreme just to get back to CF for a fifth time.

Damn... makes yeahbuddy look like a saint!

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Can’t go wrong with Tombstone

DaisyIfYouDo.gif

On a side not....apparently Val Kilmer is going to be in the new Top Gun. If so......they'll need to clean him up a bit...guy looks like he's been run over by a truck lately.

tumblr_m5j6cyAMaS1qerukio10_r1_250.gif

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
I’m done with this site. Lots of people like to make fun of me for being an overly positive fan. It’s true I’ve met emotion sometimes has caused me to get a little too extreme on a player or make a bad pick. But not many admit that I’ve been right a lot more than I’ve been wrong. I’ll leave with some things I know to be true:
1. Purdy is a stud and will have a GREAT college career.
2. CMC is one of the best coaches in the country and will have us in the national spotlight most years very soon.
3. CMC isn’t going anywhere for a long time.
4. Iowa is staying pretty much the same which is mediocre. They will only get worse from here. It’s a stale, boring program.
5. Kirk’s chubby son Brian is a joke and will ultimately take the football program to where Fran (the worst Power 5 BB coach) has taken their basketball program.

It’s been fun.

GleefulPoliteEchidna-small.gif

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
Since this thread left the rails a while ago. Is anybody else getting that discusting "Funny Hoody" ad popping up nonstop? I've tried closing it and saying it was inappropriate, but like political phone calls and texts, the more you try to get rid of them, the more they pop up.

Help Support Us

Become a patron