Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Attention seeking and ego padding....
JLH is concerned
giphy.gif

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
I’m done with this site. Lots of people like to make fun of me for being an overly positive fan. It’s true I’ve met emotion sometimes has caused me to get a little too extreme on a player or make a bad pick. But not many admit that I’ve been right a lot more than I’ve been wrong. I’ll leave with some things I know to be true:
1. Purdy is a stud and will have a GREAT college career.
2. CMC is one of the best coaches in the country and will have us in the national spotlight most years very soon.
3. CMC isn’t going anywhere for a long time.
4. Iowa is staying pretty much the same which is mediocre. They will only get worse from here. It’s a stale, boring program.
5. Kirk’s chubby son Brian is a joke and will ultimately take the football program to where Fran (the worst Power 5 BB coach) has taken their basketball program.

It’s been fun.
images418Q73YT.jpg
30rock-alec-baldwin-there-there-cheer-up-comfort-gif-4215371

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
I apologize if someone beat me to this.

I am going to go ahead and classify this as an open letter, we need a few more open letters.

• Agree
Reactions: jcyclonee

laminak

Jun 13, 2010
Marion
Yeahbuddy said he was going to stop trolling. Made a thread announcing it kind of like this. Yeahbuddy didn't stop trolling and, so far, 1976 hasn't stopped posting. Even if he quits posting under this username he'll be back under a different one. These types dont quit.

A xr4 in the Cave also did this stunt...made a bet to quit the Cave, lost, and came back a week later.

SimpsonClone

Feb 7, 2014
Yeah I think if you are being bothered by online comments from people you don't even know, maybe the internet isn't for you.

My advice. Slink into the shadows and just read the forums. After awhile you will want to post again. But just dial it back. Or own it and **** the haters.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I’m done with this site. Lots of people like to make fun of me for being an overly positive fan. It’s true I’ve met emotion sometimes has caused me to get a little too extreme on a player or make a bad pick. But not many admit that I’ve been right a lot more than I’ve been wrong. I’ll leave with some things I know to be true:
2. CMC is one of the best coaches in the country and will have us in the national spotlight most years very soon.
4. Iowa is staying pretty much the same which is mediocre. They will only get worse from here. It’s a stale, boring program.
5. Kirk’s chubby son Brian is a joke and will ultimately take the football program to where Fran (the worst Power 5 BB coach) has taken their basketball program.

It’s been fun.

Cool. A guy I don't know is leaving a message board and decides telling me is important. I'll manage.

• Winner
Reactions: jcyclonee

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Can’t go wrong with Tombstone

DaisyIfYouDo.gif

On a side not....apparently Val Kilmer is going to be in the new Top Gun. If so......they'll need to clean him up a bit...guy looks like he's been run over by a truck lately.

Heavy drinker.....allegedly.

I don't know if he had a lot of plastic surgery done to his face, but damn for awhile there he had the Mickey Rourke look going with his bloated face.

• Agree
Reactions: dexterhawk

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Two observations:

1) If someone can't take the flack delivered here than I have to question their true CyWorthiness. Nut shots of being a Cyclone fan dwarf any mental pain delivered here.

2) I I think CW is going to have to fund a support/intervention service for those with unhealthy CF addictions. Too many peeps around here with the "No, really, this time I am quitting. I really mean it" syndrome. It is obvious that CF is mental crack.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Has anyone emailed JP?

Now that is how this post should have started. If OP had posted a copy of his email to JP indicating he was leaving CF it would could be taken much more seriously. Not to mention that it would probably have led to JP announcing a grant to build new CF offices as part of the expansion effort.

Reactions: ca4cy

laminak

Jun 13, 2010
Marion
I I think CW is going to have to fund a support/intervention service for those with unhealthy CF addictions. Too many peeps around here with the "No, really, this time I am quitting. I really mean it" syndrome. It is obvious that CF is mental crack.

A while ago there was a thread on banned users, where I think it was Cyber or someone like him, who was banned at least five times. I don't recall the specifics of how he was banned, however it was mentioned he switched addresses/disabled firewall/used a program exposing his PC to viruses or something extreme just to get back to CF for a fifth time.

• Informative
Reactions: inCyteful

Hawkmi1987

Jun 27, 2016
Newton, Ia

It’s been fun.

I was going that route but cut it short because really, nobody cares. I get it.

No just staring facts and then I’m out. Hok fans and others will have to find someone else to make fun of. It’s amazing how many people are so negative and try to beat down someone tries to see the positives. I feel sorry for all the hateful posters.

I never want to be compared to that guy. I won’t be back until ISU beats Iowa next year. And I hope that turd doesn’t disappear again. He will be on his 564tg user name by then.

True, I have a busy day today and basically I’ll be unavailable for a week starting tomorrow so I thought I’d come chat it up with a few of my favs and then exit for good.

Probably a better strategy. Some of it is my own fault. I went over the top with my hatred of Iowa. I do believe we are already the better team and we are well on our way to becoming the premier football program in the state. That gets me made fun of but I believe I’m right.

Sad. Tombstone was the best, and I thought he was unbelievable as Jim Morrison in The Doors. I hear he was kind of a jerk or at the very least very serious on set. Obviously he liked to party off set.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron