Good George Conditt profile - Growth Spurt, Summer w PuertoRico U18s, Mech Engr Major!

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
Thanks for posting 123. Here in Omaha I would never know about this otherwise. Sounds like a great story so far and could get even better as he gets stronger and more refined in college. Can't wait to see him in Ames.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
The register had had excellent profiles of all 3 Chicago kids. I’m not sure if they’ve done tyrece or not.

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
Is this Matthew Blain new to the Register? Seemed like a fresh take from them. A story that had to have some research, and on something new, not rehashed on CycloneFanatic first.

• Funny
Reactions: Chitowncy

Chitowncy

SuperFanatic
Jan 14, 2009
Ames
I project his career to be similar to Vlad Brodziansky's with a major difference being big George won't look like a big dumb schlong.

I hope your projection comes true! Brodziansky is an all-Big XII performer and leading an NCAA Tourney team in scoring. That guy is crafty and skilled. If George becomes that, that will be awesome.

So glad he's joined the Cyclones!! Clearly has a lot of potential.

CYTUTT

Nov 25, 2012
Reading this story reminded me of Matt Bullard. I played with him when he was a freshman guard (DM Valley) and by the time he was a senior, he grew 8 or 9 inches to 6'11. The guy had a great NBA career, but what made him great was his ability to handle the ball.

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
Reading this story reminded me of Matt Bullard. I played with him when he was a freshman guard (DM Valley) and by the time he was a senior, he grew 8 or 9 inches to 6'11. The guy had a great NBA career, but what made him great was his ability to handle the ball.

Tall guys that are comfortable dribbling, are extremely valuable in basketball. I hope he can be a guy who can get the ball at the top of the key and drive the ball, distribute or finish. That would be a huge asset.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Tall guys that are comfortable dribbling, are extremely valuable in basketball. I hope he can be a guy who can get the ball at the top of the key and drive the ball, distribute or finish. That would be a huge asset.

A guy pushing 7' with guard skills, an outside shot, and swat...

...we might have to wait a few years, but this kid could be very good.

FarmClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 3, 2009
I wish Bain would replace Birch or Randy Peterson. I think he just covers recruiting but he definitely knows his stuff unlike those two.