Good for Ra!!!!

MuskieCy

Nov 4, 2006
An opportunity for a DEEP run in the NCAA tournament.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
The more I think about it, the more I think it's the perfect opportunity. He obviously won't be "the guy" the way he was here, but there are plenty of opportunities for guys at Gonzaga to get theirs in the 2nd half of WCC blowouts. So get your stats and play on a team that will make a deep NCAA run.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007

Good luck to Rasir! Hope he does well.

ABECyguy

Nov 14, 2019
Ames

That’s a great landing spot for him! And us fans! He should have success there and there’s almost no chance we’d play Gonzaga next year.

Reactions: aobie

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
He will definitely get more attention there. The pros pay attention to the Zags these days.

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
He will definitely get more attention there. The pros pay attention to the Zags these days.

This comment probably isn’t “wrong”. Pissed me off though. A kid like Bolton is no better there than he is here. That isn’t a slight at all. He’s a better than average offensive player. I think people “congratulating” him as though he were a former NAIA player or some **** is offensive though. My opinion, I guess.

• Agree
Reactions: Cycsk

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
This comment probably isn’t “wrong”. Pissed me off though. A kid like Bolton is no better there than he is here. That isn’t a slight at all. He’s a better than average offensive player. I think people “congratulating” him as though he were a former NAIA player or some **** is offensive though. My opinion, I guess.
Calm down bro. It’s gonna be okay.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Your “three post rant” comment is incorrect.

I don’t mean any ill will at all, but why the **** are people going out of the way to congratulate here? I don’t understand.

Hey Man. Whatever the circumstances, he’s somewhere else now. Why are we congratulating him? I can wish him well, but I’m not going to say “good job on the promotion”, or whatever the **** this is. Give me a break.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron