Golf outing at Beaver Creek

• Presidential Race Discussion - Please make sure to keep all discussion within the "Politics Forum" in order to keep the main forums civil and politics-free.
    You can opt-in to the Political Forum in your user settings - note that the change may take up to 2 hours to process.

DClone

Apr 11, 2006
I am part of a group putting together a golf outing at Beaver Creek Golf Course to raise money for Wings of Refuge. Is it allowed for me to post a link to the outing here or would that be against forum rules?

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I am part of a group putting together a golf outing at Beaver Creek Golf Course to raise money for Wings of Refuge. Is it allowed for me to post a link to the outing here or would that be against forum rules?
Heck put it up worst that'll happen is the mods will make it disappear.

DClone

Apr 11, 2006
Can't get in trouble if you don't post it. But I can

Thanks for posting the link to the golf outing. We need a lot more golfers to sign up to help raise as much money as we can for Wings of Refuge. Great organization! So anyone reading this please share the link with any golfer you know in central Iowa.

ClonesFTW

Nov 13, 2013
Waukee
There's a Facebook group called "Mid Iowa Golf Tournaments" that many golfers check to find scrambles and tournaments to play - highly suggest posting there to gain some eyeballs

Reactions: NWICY

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Bumping this because after reading the charity info it seems like a good group.