Golesh takes USF head coaching job

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
hopefully he doesn’t try and take some of our guys.

cyclo120

Apr 11, 2006
Great hire, but tough job. He was way more significant in our turn around under Campbell than most realize. Monster recruiter, left to get more experience and it paid off. Over the past couple years if any of the wild Campbell rumors came true he was 1 on my list to replace.

fcclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 15, 2009
Great hire, but tough job. He was way more significant in our turn around under Campbell than most realize. Monster recruiter, left to get more experience and it paid off. Over the past couple years if any of the wild Campbell rumors came true he was 1 on my list to replace.
The kids seemed to love him.

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
Him coming back as OC was less realistic of a pipe dream than me having a chance of getting laid tonight (which is a 0% chance). It would be more the equivalent of me getting laid ten times tonight.
Hec, I'm married, so I'll never get laid again. At least you have a shot.

• Haha
Reactions: CRcyclone6

CRcyclone6

Bookie
Dec 27, 2007
Cedar Rapids
Him coming back as OC was less realistic of a pipe dream than me having a chance of getting laid tonight (which is a 0% chance). It would be more the equivalent of me getting laid ten times tonight.
It's always a no if you don't ask.

Dannynoonan

May 5, 2015
I met him a couple times and he seemed like he had a great engaging personality and he was very nice. I believe he recruited the tight ends we had (I'm sure many others) but idk how to find out who the lead recruiters were on players. He has obviously done great things and I think he will continue to- great hire for them!

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Hec, I'm married, so I'll never get laid again. At least you have a shot.
I’ve been with my Mrs since I was a sophomore in HS in 1998, that ship sailed a long time ago.