!!!Going to the game at A&M tomorrow!!!

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
Just bought tickets from an old A&M fan. Front row center court in between the benches (score table?)!!!! :cool:

I'll be the tall skinny guy in a gold ISU shirt and the wife will be the short one in a cardinal ISU shirt. Look for us.

Interestingly, his best friend from high school (1940's) went to Iowa State for Agronomy.

Last edited:

clone136

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 2, 2006
Des Moines
Went to college station last year for the game, do they have those incredibly annoying yell leaders for basketball? I wonder if they have a chant for every thing like they do in football. I swear there is a specific chant for third and three and a different one if it was third and six. Something involving "Farmer's fight"

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
Went to college station last year for the game, do they have those incredibly annoying yell leaders for basketball? I wonder if they have a chant for every thing like they do in football. I swear there is a specific chant for third and three and a different one if it was third and six. Something involving "Farmer's fight"

Yep, yell leaders (milk men) for basketball too. And the students yelling AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA the entire game. Annoying as heck but I love ISU too much to let that get to me.

CarlisleCy

Apr 12, 2006
Just bought tickets from an old A&M fan. Front row center court in between the benches (score table?)!!!! :cool:

I'll be the tall skinny guy in a gold ISU shirt and the wife will be the short one in a cardinal ISU shirt. Look for us.

Interestingly, his best friend from high school (1940's) went to Iowa State for Agronomy.

Yell loud!

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
Texas AM looks like they really have moved the football student atmosphere into the basketball arena. Looks like a great place to watch a game.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron