girl scout cookie delivery day

AirWalke

Aug 7, 2006
Des Moines
Yep, my girlfriend ordered some from the girls at the daycare she works at. I'm gonna be in cookie heaven soon!

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Never thought to try this. Sounds like it should be pretty good..... I gotta go place an order!

I used to order extra boxes and freeze them and try to eat them sparingly to save them. One day I was on my period or something and was dying for one and just ate it right out of the freezer. Ohh baby, I never eat them any other way now.

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
and was dying for one and just ate it right out of the freezer. Ohh baby, I never eat them any other way now.

Agreed! They are outstanding this way and I do not know why. My wife brought home 2 boxes of thin mints and a box of peanut butter sandwich cookies. The 3 boxes lasted 36 hours here at home between my wife and I. I had lost 12 lbs in 3 weeks, so that set me back just a bit. :yes4lo:

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Agreed! They are outstanding this way and I do not know why. My wife brought home 2 boxes of thin mints and a box of peanut butter sandwich cookies. The 3 boxes lasted 36 hours here at home between my wife and I. I had lost 12 lbs in 3 weeks, so that set me back just a bit. :yes4lo:

Congrats on the weight loss, 12lbs in 3 weeks is a good accomplishment.

cyclonenum1

Nov 30, 2006
We received our 6 boxes this weekend and they are already gone!! Only 3 in our family!!

JHudd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Plano, TX
I used to order extra boxes and freeze them and try to eat them sparingly to save them. One day I was on my period or something and was dying for one and just ate it right out of the freezer. Ohh baby, I never eat them any other way now.

Did you log in under your husband's account again? :biggrin9gp:

Help Support Us

Become a patron