Gift Help

cybsball20

Nov 26, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Ok, so I am struggling here. My brother's birthday and Christmas are coming up and he is the absolute hardest person to shop for. If he wants something, he gets it. Gift cards are really no good. He does have a basically empty house though...

Help...any ideas?

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
You could have the seating in the South Bowl of Jack Trice named on his behalf with your generous lead donation... :yes: :wink:

wartknight

Mar 24, 2006
My brother in law is the king of buying us things we would never buy for ourselves.
A fishing and hunting game for the TV
Light-up flashing beer mugs
adjustable putting green for the house
Gun-shaped remote control
All sorts of pointless stuff that we can bust out when the occasion warrants it.

cybsball20

Nov 26, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Basically he is just into golf and sports... Big Gator fan... He is in some celebrity fishing/nascar tournament this winter so I was thinking maybe a fishing pole or something...

He just got a new i-phone. Are there any accesorries or aps he may not have thought to buy?

Last edited:

AIT

May 29, 2008
Johnston, IA
I'd look for something consumable. Are there any services he could use? House cleaning? Car washing? Any food he'd like? How about golf balls with a Gator logo?

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
What kind of fishing? Large mouth? Where does he reside when he is not playing baseball?

cybsball20

Nov 26, 2006
Des Moines, IA
What kind of fishing? Large mouth? Where does he reside when he is not playing baseball?

He lives in Frisco, Tx (just north of Dallas). He really only fishes at spring training (Indian River, FL...flats), but has this thing coming up. I guess they are teamed with a driver and a pro fisherman and do some combo of both. The tournament is near Dallas so I am assuming bass.

CyGuy33

May 7, 2008
West Des Moines, IA
Some nice knee high red sox
Maybe a new jock strap
Crickets
Meat, everyone loves meat
A subscription to the jelly of the month club
A suscription to Mark Cubans Blog

Just a few ideas.

Latest posts

Help Support Us