George Mason's Green Machine plays Rage against the Machine

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
That is how you pump a crowd up. I would love to have the band play stuff like this at a football game.

SvrWxCy

Aug 6, 2010
Kansas
www.recruitlists.com
They did play it live at the final home basketball game: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOMbRRGuhO0]YouTube - George Mason Green Machine plays Rage - LIVE![/ame]

EddieISU

Aug 16, 2008
Waukee "The Key", iowa
I enjoyed hearing their version and would love to hear it at a home football game. That being said, its not even close as to the real version I saw in 1993 at Lollapalooza.

sodakjoe

Sep 15, 2006
Ames via Sioux Falls, SD
I always thought Down Rodeo would make a cool Pep Band tune, but it's really hard to arrange well because the singer is essentially just shouting, which is tough to make sound interesting on horns.

EddieISU

Aug 16, 2008
Waukee "The Key", iowa
He just wanted everybody to know he saw it live. He is now to be consulted as the authority on this topic.
Now that you brought it up......Rage was the first band to hit the stage that day. Unbelievable set, I had never seen a band play with such energy(until I saw At The Drive-In) Dinosuar Jr and Babes in Toyland played next. I think it was when Arrested Developement hit the stage with that annoying song "Tennessee" that I wandered over to the 2nd stage to see Tool. Then about 6 o'clock Alice In Chains played, Layne threw a pigs leg out at the crowd, pretty funny and to rap things up at night was Primus. Great show. Thanks for asking.

whirlybirds

Oct 25, 2007
Knoxville, IA
Killing in the name... would kick a lot more arse.

remiq.net_13091.jpg

Sorry, but I had to do it.......