SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
giphy.gif

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I get the Yanks have a ton of guys on the IL but signing this washed up ******* even to a minor league contracts doesn't help IMHO. Don't know what kind of fielder he was at 1st but he can't hit. He had one decent half season and talked like an All-Star. He was brutal for the Twins last year and there's a reason he's available for a 50% off pizza order coupon.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Dumb-ass fan in left field just cost Torres a three run homer (probably). Was called a homer first, than overturned. Gordon might have made the great catch (50/50) but would have gotten a glove on it. Like the Altuve call in the AL champ series last year. Jeez, if you are in the front row just stay the **** back.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Now Judge goes down.... feel bad for you Yankee fans

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Former Rockies crushing for Yanks today. Lemathieu and Tauchman with bombs. Figures that Tauchman did nothing with us, puts on the pinstripes and now can suddenly hit the ball out of the park.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Now Judge goes down.... feel bad for you Yankee fans

Ah, ****. Went out to clean up bike and rake up some leaves for a few innings and come back for the last out in the 9th in time to here Cone saying something about "next man in" but didn't know who he was referring to but assumed someone had gotten injured. And it's Judge. Not sure who next man in is since they are pretty much out of outfielders on their 40 man roster. Never seen anything like this. With Sanchez coming off the IL I guess someone HAD to go on it. :eek:

That's the entire outfield out on IL now. And 3rd base. And SS. And SS #2. And #1 starter ace. And ace setup guy.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Former Rockies crushing for Yanks today. Lemahieu and Tauchman with bombs. Figures that Tauchman did nothing with us, puts on the pinstripes and now can suddenly hit the ball out of the park.

LeMahieu has been a savior so far with all of the injuries. Probably won't even be at their current .500 without him. I thought Tauchman was emergency outfielder Shane Robinson redux but he has played well. Had never heard of him.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
LeMahieu has been a savior so far with all of the injuries. Probably won't even be at their current .500 without him. I thought Tauchman was emergency outfielder Shane Robinson redux but he has played well. Had never heard of him.

Had to Google to see how sterling calls Tauchman's Hr. He said Tauchman the sock man. For Tulo he said Tulo Hitzki. Haven't heard his call of DJ's.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Anyone want to play Injured List Fantasy Baseball? I got my starting lineup. :rolleyes:

I'd probably put Ellsbury in left since we need a DH and that would be Stanton.

Buster28

Dec 3, 2011
Ames
Anyone want to play Injured List Fantasy Baseball? I got my starting lineup. :rolleyes:

I'd probably put Ellsbury in left since we need a DH and that would be Stanton.

I wouldn't fret too much. If NYY makes it through this week, they get a series in SF starting Friday where they should sweep, regardless of who is still healthy. The Giants sure as f can't beat anybody this year (one series win so far).

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Albert Pujols just surpassed Babe Ruth on the all-time RBI list, and will likely soon pass Barry Bonds and Lou Gehrig as well. That's what I call an accomplishment.

https://news.yahoo.com/pujols-passe...vbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMzBHZ0aWQDQjcwMTJfMQRzZWMDc2M-

600 HR, 3000 H, 2000 RBI (soon). Too bad his lifetime average will drop below .300 (at .302 now) after this year. A lifetime .300 is a nice stat especially in an era where almost nobody hits .300 anymore, let alone power hitters.

• Agree
Reactions: matclone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron