***General CBB 2020-21 Season Thread***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Drew should just get a T and walk off the court WITH his team....what a setup......referees totally calling a BS game.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
That freaking smirk on self when he knows the referees are going to deliver.....ugh....even this year I can hate it.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Okie and Okie State are just flying around getting in each other's way because they just played and know what to expect.

So long as things hold together vs. Covid the B12 tournament should be a grind.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Illinois beats Michigan by 23 and they did not even have Ayo Donsunmu tonight. Illini are going to be a tough team for anyone to play come March. With the tournament all being played in Indianapolis this could be one of the craziest tournaments ever with no team basically having a regional "home court advantage" and limited attendance playing on a neutral court is going to really bring the cream to the top I think.

Also having very limited non-conference games to gauge the strength of each conference I hate to say it but I think the Big 12 could be exposed as not as strong of a conference as some may think. Baylor is the elite team in the league and they have their flaws even when healthy. Kansas is no where near the team they usually are and West Virginia's niche only works against certain types of teams. Gonzaga is legit but they play in a week conference so just how tested are they. Then there is the COVID factor where some of these teams had to shut it down for a bit during the season or were not at full strength so did someone get a lower seed than they should have because they lost some games they might not have if they had stayed healthy all season. Its going to be tough trying to fill out a bracket this year with all this to consider.

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
The original thread is locked so I cant post in there, Creighton has suspended Coach McD.
I don't want this post to be political, just a FYI