Garza Surgery?

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
How does that even happen with all of the work and training you have to think he might have said something. I suppose if you don't know anything different what you should feel like, but that is just crazy. I could see a heavy person or a lineman not being noticed but that is silly. Do you have a link?

I think I've got one in my gut, just keeps getting bigger.

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: Doc, Acylum and jmb

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Let’s not act like Iowa State fans are immune from this...you guys do this exact same thing every year with football.
Wait what does this have to do with Garza? This is why you should be booted from here. You aren't here to discuss you are here to stir **** up. Holster.

• Disagree
Reactions: benjimill

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
I wonder if they could use all or part of that cyst to patch up the huge chunk taken out of Pemsl’s leg.

purplereign

Aug 29, 2018
Wait what does this have to do with Garza? This is why you should be booted from here. You aren't here to discuss you are here to stir **** up. Holster.

Hah, you act like that was the first post in the thread to go off topic from Garza.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Let's not argue about the kid. He just had surgery.

Thank God it was benign and they got it taken care of. Here's hoping to a speedy and full recovery!
Agree. I actually like Garza. He plays hard and has some ability. Not sure what his ceiling is but I bet he reaches it if he stays healthy.