Gary Simon

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007
I learned something new today about LJ, he played QB in HS. Made my prediction of Luke Knott moving to corner and becoming a beast like his brother less far fetched

Prediction? I think it's pretty well known that Knott will be a safety (no way a corner)

djcubby

Nov 24, 2006
Bondurant
I learned something new today about LJ, he played QB in HS. Made my prediction of Luke Knott moving to corner and becoming a beast like his brother less far fetched
I remember reading that he only started playing Corner late in his senior year, IIRC. The coach needed someone to stop a leading receiver in the area and they put LJ on him and he locked him down.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I remember reading that he only started playing Corner late in his senior year, IIRC. The coach needed someone to stop a leading receiver in the area and they put LJ on him and he locked him down.
"Late" if you mean one game in the state playoffs. We had that discussion here when LJ was a freshman.