Gary Patterson's music videos

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
Here i thought GP was hoarse on the sidelines from yelling at his players, now I'm thinkin its from too much time in the studio.
I was going to say similar, lol. I didn't know he had a real voice, lol...maybe he should sing for his halftime interviews, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: heitclone

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
I don't really listen to country. Is this considered "good" country?

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
I don't really listen to country. Is this considered "good" country?

It's better than most of the crap they've called country music over the last 15-20 years. Actual good country music is either, pretty old, or hard to come by, unless you go and find it.

But back to Patterson. No, it's not good.

Reactions: khardbored

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Like it or not, it is real.

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
Side bar - Carole Baskin is part of that Joe Exotic story, right? Did you know she's on Dancing With the Stars this season? :eek:
Yeah, my wife is into the show and excited for some of the people on there. Carole Baskin is not on that list of exciting people.

I’ve been threatening her all week that I’m going to vote Carole into the finale.

• Haha
Reactions: NWICY

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Yeah, my wife is into the show and excited for some of the people on there. Carole Baskin is not on that list of exciting people.

I’ve been threatening her all week that I’m going to vote Carole into the finale.
I saw her on the cast list. I think I only recognized a couple of other names from this year's "stars": Johnny Weir & Nelly.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Like it or not, it is real.

A lot of people love his studio stuff, but I find the aucustic stripped down work far better.

I found it on bootleg vinyl at a record store in Memphis.

You guys haven't heard GPat until you hear him on vinyl.

Bipolarcy

Oct 27, 2008
Oh come ooooon
aint nothing wroooooong
Game ooooooon

As someone who spent several years in university chorus and several more years as a church singer, I want to say If you think that's good music, maybe you have a tin ear. As someone said, the production value is very good, as you would expect from a guy with deep pockets, but the singing and the song writing leave a whole lot to be desired.

• Agree
Reactions: HFCS

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I didn’t recognize Gary not being soaked in sweat and looking like he was going to have a heart attack.