Gary Barta everybody

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
ISU needs to supply the band with bodycams next season for the Iowa game so they have video evidence of the angels of Kinnick

SECyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 29, 2011
Pella
ISU needs to supply the band with bodycams next season for the Iowa game so they have video evidence of the angels of Kinnick

I think we should leave the band at home. Even if this ends up to be nothing all people will remember is Barta and the press this is getting.

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum

Gorm

With any luck we will be there by Tuesday.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 6, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
LOL.

Watch how fast the legislature gets involved if either side tries to discontinue this game.

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014

giphy.gif

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA

WHAT BAND INCIDENT?!?!

What a clown show these guys are. Amazing they get paid what they do to be this horrible in their leadership positions. They still can't even come out and say for certain what happened, IF ANYTHING, and they're making statements like these. What an embarrassment they are to the University of Iowa and the regents.

cyclonefreak

Apr 26, 2013
If you live in a glass house you shouldn't throw stones!

Here is what I know on this topic (some insider info). I'm an ISU alum and fan. However, my daughter is a freshman at U of I. She is roommates with some Hawkeye marching band members (so I had to ask what she knows).

My daughter attended the Miami (Ohio) vs. Iowa game a few weeks ago. She says she was embarrassed how badly the U of I students treated the visiting marching band from Miami of Ohio. they were cursing at them from close range and tossing items at them as they lined up to march (although I am not sure what that was exactly).

Fast forward to the ISU vs Iowa game she says afterward that the complaint was that there was an ISU fan (one fan!) who was yelling at them non stop and that was annoying to them. additionally, some fans had poked holes in their beers and it was running out and onto them. I told her that ISU doesn't allow beer in the stadium....so that doesn't make sense unless it was outside the stadium.
Whiners!