Gameday for ISU/OSU?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
Are yopu talking about ESPN gameday? They choose where they are going before the season starts. They post the schedule in the magazine.

Where are they going then? Did they really pick BYU vs TCU before the season?

AirWalke

Aug 7, 2006
Des Moines
Gameday doesn't make their picks in the pre-season... what if a Top 10 match up turns into a #25 team versus a team struggling to hit .500? That's a load of bunk.

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
Are yopu talking about ESPN gameday? They choose where they are going before the season starts. They post the schedule in the magazine.

Not true.

They'll probably head to Alabama vs. LSU, but if they want to be more creative (like today with TCU vs. BYU) they could come to Ames.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
They'll be at the Bama/LSU game...mark it down.

Or I could mark down where they'll actually be on Nov. 7: Army at Air Force

ESPN will honor veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces with a week of programming -- America’s Heroes: A Salute to Our Veterans -- culminating in special SportsCenter editions from West Point on Veterans Day, Wednesday, Nov. 11.

Highlights include:

....On Saturday, Nov. 7, College GameDay will be on site from the Air Force Academy for Army vs Air Force.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Or I could mark down where they'll actually be on Nov. 7: Army at Air Force

ESPN will honor veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces with a week of programming -- America’s Heroes: A Salute to Our Veterans -- culminating in special SportsCenter editions from West Point on Veterans Day, Wednesday, Nov. 11.

Highlights include:

....On Saturday, Nov. 7, College GameDay will be on site from the Air Force Academy for Army vs Air Force.

And if that's truly the case then I can hardly fault Gameday for not coming to Ames. Nor would I fault them for choosing LSU-'bama over OSU-ISU.

bawbie

Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
Anyone think it is possible?

If everyone favored next week wins, ISU will be tied with KSU for first place in the North with a 6-3, 3-2 record and OSU will still be ranked and will be second in the South with a 6-2, 3-1 record (unless they upset Texas). Out of all the Big12 games that week, this game will be the most entertaining.

We are favored @TAMU?

:no:

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Our best shot at Gameday is when we ride our 12 game winning streak into the Oklahoma game next year.:jimlad: