game thoughts

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Ahhhh, KSUFans.com. The absolute worst message board on the interwebs.

And if ya expect us to think you're the Bill Walker that suits up for KSU and pees in towels - well - we're not that naive up here in Cyclone country.

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
Bill, I watched the 2nd half of your game against CU earlier in the week and the announcers were praising your for getting back into the paint instead of hanging out at the 3 point line. Did you realize that were playing too much like a guard lately?

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
Bill, I think you're in for a rush tomorrow. Hilton will be dripping with enthusiasm. A real explosion, or burst, if you will. Like a tidal wave. Should be hard for you to make a big splash on our court. It doesn't take a whiz to see that.

thewildcat

Mar 7, 2008
Hey guys, just wanted to say good luck tomorrow and a few of these threads are funny has hell. KSU look-a-like thread :notworthy::biglaugh:

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Hey guys, just wanted to say good luck tomorrow and a few of these threads are funny has hell. KSU look-a-like thread :notworthy::biglaugh:

Thanks...now go to your home...

118667_7_bedpan.jpg

isuarch80

Sep 25, 2006
Dallas, TX
I just got informed that "Bill Walker" blew his cover on the KSUsports.com message boards because he posted DURING a KSU ball game... and my friend also said:
Someone posted a link to your board making fun of “bill walker” for being over there.

He was at KSUFans.com pretending to be bill walker, but the dumb@ss made the mistake of replying to a post while he was actually playing a game, and his cover was blown…

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
I remember the announcers during the ISU vs aTm game say he has a week stomach and goes back to the locker room ro vomit, not take a dump. :no:

Without knowing for sure, I think they are just being nice and he actually drops a bomb.

Cy Hard

Jan 5, 2008
Polka City
I just got informed that "Bill Walker" blew his cover on the KSUsports.com message boards because he posted DURING a KSU ball game... and my friend also said:
Someone posted a link to your board making fun of “bill walkerâ€￾ for being over there.

He was at KSUFans.com pretending to be bill walker, but the dumb@ss made the mistake of replying to a post while he was actually playing a game, and his cover was blown…

You mean he doesn't have a laptop on the bench by his bedpan?:biglaugh:

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN
Someone posted a link to your board making fun of “bill walkerâ€￾ for being over there.

No. Way.

You mean that wasn't really him??:confused:

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO

Thanks. :)

I had a couple members PM me, stating they felt it was actually Bill Walker. Um, no. This confirms it.

Unless, Billy was on the potty during the game and was wireless with his laptop/phone...

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI

I was gonna say - I've never seen an athlete post on any message board. What would make him so special?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron