Game Replay-FYI

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I've seen a few posts on this:

1. Iowa State gets rights to the game Tuesday, I believe. That means it will be on cyclones.com and cyclones TV then. I don't think Fox has a streaming service like ESPN, so I don't think we can watch it right now.

2. FS1 is scheduled to replay Monday at 2:30am. (I have no idea if they'd switch things up, but they are scheduled to replay Maryland/Ohio State at 2:30am Sunday. Since that game was a blowout, I'm going to record just in case they switch things out.)

CycloneGamecock

Apr 13, 2006

1. Iowa State gets rights to the game Tuesday, I believe. That means it will be on cyclones.com and cyclones TV then. I don't think Fox has a streaming service like ESPN, so I don't think we can watch it right now.

2. FS1 is scheduled to replay Monday at 2:30am. (I have no idea if they'd switch things up, but they are scheduled to replay Maryland/Ohio State at 2:30am Sunday. Since that game was a blowout, I'm going to record just in case they switch things out.)

Fox Sports Go is the app

Reactions: isutrevman

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid

DirecTV shows the Iowa State game at the 2:30 am time slot on Monday.

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
Tivo'd it for some strange reason since I was out and about, never thought it was one that would end up on the TIVO box in perpetuity.