Game of Thrones Season 7

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I've read some of the spoilers, and my favorite one is
When Dany's dragon gets iced. Hopefully Jon Snow was riding him when it happened

mapnerd

Aug 17, 2006
Ames
It just seems like Team Cersei is way outnumbered. It will be interesting to watch it all unfold.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
Imma need Cersei to die a horrible death (drink wildfire maybe even tho that's breaking her prophecy) so we can have King Jon and Queen Dany.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
My favorite part of this trailer after my first watch was the beginning.
Cercei stating "We're the last Lannisters"
then it cuts to Tyrion walking on what seems to be Westeros
Cercei claiming "The only Lannisters who count"
then it cuts to Drogon flying across the screen in front of Tyrion

as if to say "whatever you want to tell yourself Cercei"

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
It just seems like Team Cersei is way outnumbered. It will be interesting to watch it all unfold.

Yeah, it's got me kind of unexcited for the season. IMO, the white walkers are a bad villain. Cersei and Jamie will probably be bored to death by Dany and Jon's even before the dragons get in the fight. I'm hoping there are a couple of big Red Wedding type twists.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Yeah, it's got me kind of unexcited for the season. IMO, the white walkers are a bad villain. Cersei and Jamie will probably be bored to death by Dany and Jon's even before the dragons get in the fight. I'm hoping there are a couple of big Red Wedding type twists.
Bloodthirsty lil sumbeach, ain't ya? ;)

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
I think it is safe to say we have no idea what Cersei is going to do. So to call it unexciting could be a bit pre-mature. We all think of the Great War as the one between the Living and the Dead, but there is bound to be plenty of fighting between humans still. the Lannisters and Dany have no idea what the White Walkers truly are, so they are going about their fighting to retake the iron throne. for now.

Reactions: Doc

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Bloodthirsty lil sumbeach, ain't ya? ;)

I'll let you guess which of the 3 I'll be if Jon Snow gets blasted with wildfire. :)

survivor1.gif

• Funny
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I'll let you guess which of the 3 I'll be if Jon Snow gets blasted with wildfire. :)

survivor1.gif
I want to see Tyrion riding a dragon. If anything could ever prove that he is the equal of his siblings, or superior to them, that would be it. There's no love lost between him & Cersei, but I wonder if he could betray Jamie?

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
I want to see Tyrion riding a dragon. If anything could ever prove that he is the equal of his siblings, or superior to them, that would be it. There's no love lost between him & Cersei, but I wonder if he could betray Jamie?
I don't think Tyrion can kill Jamie, but Jamie could certainly kill Tyrion. It would/will be interesting to see what happens if they have to meet in combat of some sort

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
I think it is safe to say we have no idea what Cersei is going to do. So to call it unexciting could be a bit pre-mature. We all think of the Great War as the one between the Living and the Dead, but there is bound to be plenty of fighting between humans still. the Lannisters and Dany have no idea what the White Walkers truly are, so they are going about their fighting to retake the iron throne. for now.

we still have all next season so I don't expect the white walkers to really factor in that much until the end of this season, and that will be them getting past the wall.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
I don't think Tyrion can kill Jamie, but Jamie could certainly kill Tyrion. It would/will be interesting to see what happens if they have to meet in combat of some sort
I dont think any of that scenario would play out. They respect each other for the most part. Cersei is the one who will most likely get hers by the hand of family.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
I dont think any of that scenario would play out. They respect each other for the most part. Cersei is the one who will most likely get hers by the hand of family.
I agree, but the only reason I bring it up at all is because of what Jamie said to Bronn on the ship to Dorne about if he ever saw Tyrion again. I'm with you I don't think he could do it, but them putting that line in the show at all is room enough for speculation.

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa

I want to see Jamie kill her. I didn't like Jamie at first, but he's grown on me in recent seasons.

Reactions: bos and fenton06