Game Announcers on TV

dmcy

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa Altoona pres
Wow, just watched the game because of other committments and was wishing I recorded John Walters off the radio, too. That was terrible announcing. Blah, blah, blah. There were fouls called and they wouldn't even mention the play or who the foul was on.

tube1

Oct 19, 2006
I'm sure even squaks were upset that these guys represented them. Sorry bunch of commentators.

throwittoblythe

Aug 7, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
My favorite part about Mac McCausland is that he can't seem to get the names of any of our players right. Dodie DunsTon and Jiri YOUbalek, but alas, I shouldn't expect much more...

tube1

Oct 19, 2006
My favorite part about Mac McCausland is that he can't seem to get the names of any of our players right. Dodie DunsTon and Jiri YOUbalek, but alas, I shouldn't expect much more...

You expect MacClausland to actually do homework before a broadcast? He thinks he is above having to prepare. He is so good, he can just show up to work and put in a Pete Taylor performance. Monotone homer is all he is.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
The announcers were no worse than the play on the court. That was the worst played Iowa- Iowa State game since the seventies. Yewwwwssssh. I can see why the Hawks are 4-5 till they played us.