Fuskers to start in Ireland in 2022

sunset

Oct 18, 2006
San Diego, CA
Little bit of trivial info for those interested They played college games in Croke Park in Dublin in the past. Interesting thing about Croke, which is a fantastic stadium, is that it was built for their national sports of Hurling (amazing game if you have never watched) and Gaelic Football. The field is roughly 100 yards wide by 130 yards long. An American football field looks tiny in comparison.

Attachments

• D4E5B941-FA02-41C7-88B1-E61A9A10EFC6.jpeg
    D4E5B941-FA02-41C7-88B1-E61A9A10EFC6.jpeg
    89.9 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: AlaCyclone

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
So you are telling me that there are people living in western Nebraska? My last drive through the state would tell me otherwise.
Every time I drive through there and eastern Colorado and I see a house with nothing but sage growing I just think: HOW?!!!? How do you even stay alive out here!?

• Agree
Reactions: jcyclonee

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Just saw this thread and this was going to be my response. Nebraska always, always, always has 7 home games minimum. Their attempt to cancel Oklahoma this season was so they could get an 8th home game. You see, COVID disrupted their revenue stream. You can probably look back for decades before you might find a season where they didn't have more home games than not.

Yeah that and the big ass whoopin'.

cyclonesurveyor

Jan 26, 2009
Fort Collins, CO
Little bit of trivial info for those interested They played college games in Croke Park in Dublin in the past. Interesting thing about Croke, which is a fantastic stadium, is that it was built for their national sports of Hurling (amazing game if you have never watched) and Gaelic Football. The field is roughly 100 yards wide by 130 yards long. An American football field looks tiny in comparison.

We were at Croke Park for the 2019 Gaelic finals, hurling is insane and really fun to watch even though we didn't know all the rules.

Weird thing about Croke and a few other stadiums there is that you cannot take your beer / drink to your seats, you have to drink them in the bar areas where they have a bunch of TVs. You have beers pregame, halftime and then they just hang out at the bar after the game.

Reactions: sunset

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron