Funny Bone tonight

Wx4Cy

May 22, 2007
West Des Moines
If you're looking for something fun to do tonight, I would recommend heading to the Funny Bone to see Thomas Wilson. Yes, he played Biff in Back to the Future. MrsWx and I went last night and his standup show was great.

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
Which show did you go to? We were at the 9:45 show last night, he was relentless with Evan and Tim.....LOL.

It was a good, clean show. No stupid sex/politics jokes and very little swearing.

AIT

May 29, 2008
Johnston, IA
Wow. Wing Commander's Thomas Wilson.

I never realized how much stuff he's been in. It looks like he's been a common character actor on television for years.

Thomas F. Wilson

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
Unfortunately I didn't see this post until this morning, plus I was at the Barnstormers game last night so I couldn't have gone. I assume he has moved on by now.

I heard he doesn't like being called "Biff" or referring to BTTF in any way, including being asked for any latest "screen door on a battleship" jokes. Did that come up at all during his shows?

superdorf

Oct 1, 2007
Des Moines, IA
www.superdorf.com
Unfortunately I didn't see this post until this morning, plus I was at the Barnstormers game last night so I couldn't have gone. I assume he has moved on by now.

I heard he doesn't like being called "Biff" or referring to BTTF in any way, including being asked for any latest "screen door on a battleship" jokes. Did that come up at all during his shows?

Part of me understands this, but the other part of me gets pissed off when so-called celebs get peeved by this.

The ONLY reason he is remotely famous still is because of Biff Tannen... Maybe he should just be happy and embrace it.

Wx4Cy

May 22, 2007
West Des Moines

Actually he made light of it right off the bat and made a point to et it out of the way. He did all of the quotes and had a little song about the movie that was pretty funny. After the first 10 minutes there was no mention of the movie or Biff.

superdorf

Oct 1, 2007
Des Moines, IA
www.superdorf.com
Actually he made light of it right off the bat and made a point to et it out of the way. He did all of the quotes and had a little song about the movie that was pretty funny. After the first 10 minutes there was no mention of the movie or Biff.

Okay...I'm totally cool with that. Good for him.
Posted via Mobile Device

Wx4Cy

May 22, 2007
West Des Moines
I've heard him on Bob and Tom. He's done the song for them. It is pretty funny.

slightly different version than what he did here but funny nonetheless.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwY5o2fsG7Y"]YouTube - Biff's Question Song (Stand-up Comedy)[/ame]

Fathers will enjoy this one:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELmJHrmtCcU"]YouTube - The Daughter Song (Tom Wilson Stand-up Comedy)[/ame]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron