Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Any of the Herlihy boy skits were hilarious. They were basically an excuse for Chris Farley to try to make Adam Sandler lose it.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
And this one is amazing on all levels.

Lovitz is in great form. And Tom Hanks... Come on

Reactions: coolerifyoudid

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
46 years of SNL, it’s hard to say what would be the funniest. Every year there are classic and hysterical skits. One of my favorites is the first “The Herlihy Boy” skit with Adam Sandler and Chris Farley. Can’t find it on YouTube but it’s also a skit that doesn’t appeal to everyone.

John Mulaney does these Broadway musical skits every time he hosts and they are hilarious. He’s quickly become one of my favorite hosts of all time. His shows always kill it.

I like this one best but they are all good.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
The days when Farley, Sandler, and Ferrell were on were probably the best years of the show's run IMO. Some of my favorite ones have already been posted here so will add a few more that I think of after those

I can't find the one with Jordan in it but these skits were always great

So many Harry Caray skits to pick from too. Farrell did a pretty funny skit on John Rocker once too that I can't find

The Church Lady was always a good laugh too. Can't decide which one was my favorite so just picked a random one

So many ones with some combination of Farley, Sandler, and Spade but probably one of the more iconic SNL quotes from that time frame was Farley saying "lay off me I'm starving!"

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
From star power perspective, 75-80 and 90-95 had the best casts, but I always thought the best cast was 95-01. Other than Ferrell and Fallon, no one really had great success after the show but this cast had so much chemistry and worked so well together, that I feel like it’s the best cast of all time.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron