Friday QOTW 11/8 - Why does your life suck?

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
I would sort of disagree with this. I know, at 26, there are a few opportunities I either shot down or hesitated on for the sake of having fun, that I really regret. I'm not saying you meet your wife at college, I'm just saying don't rule it out. I do live in a small town and am single though, so you rethink all of that stuff.

That's true, just don't get your heart broken by an immature college chick.

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
The first girl I dated in college was apparently dating 4 of my friends.
Somehow, I was to blame. Oh, well.

The really bad ones make the right one much better.

It wasn't because she had an adam's apple, it's just that she was dating 4 friends?

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
One thing I realized after being cheated on the first time:

The person that cheated on you is not the person you were in love with. They either changed or they were never that person to begin with.

Now I realize that applies to the situation that I'm in currently, but it still takes time to reconcile it.

mcblogerson

Jan 19, 2009
Ohio
A headlight went out on my car this morning while it was still dark out, so that was annoying.

Sorry about your dad, that's a hellish year you've had.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
And there, 2015, is how to turn around a crappy day...a page of wallowing, then a page of slightly cheesy Sharon Peters and pecker jokes. On behalf of zepp, hiphopp, hunter, aggy, wesleybot, and ol double ought, we're glad to be of service.

:wink:

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I'm a little down today so it's gonna get real depressing in here. Just get an onion ready to cut so your roommates don't see you crying for no reason.

Why does your life suck? Give us your sob story.

This is more of a support thread, so don't bash anyone please!

2015, man, you have been through it. Glad to see you are hanging tough.

I haven't seen you at a tailgate in a while. Feel free to stop by this week for some coffee with Ryan's Irish Cream (my favorite part of tailgating on mornings). Usual spot starting at about 5am.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron