Friday OT: While Angie's away.......

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Growing up on a farm in a small town, when my parents left, I'd have a party. It beat drinking alongside a gravel road.

If my wife is gone, me and my daughter will eat crappy food, play video games, and do things that my wife would generally disapprove of.

If my wife and daughter are gone, 1) a nap is happening at some point.

If a solicitor disturbs my nap, I'll add :

2) digging
3) dragging
4) shoveling dirt
5) concealing evidence

CyOps

Jul 12, 2010
Lincoln
I like to drink and watch tv series that I have dvr'd. The problem with that is when I go to watch more of the series another day, I don't remember what happened the previous few episodes.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Everything You Need For and About Claves.......

I am smiling because twice I read it the way you meant to type it.
Unless you meant it the way you typed it. Then I will be confused.

:wubclub:

MaccloNe

Sep 21, 2011
Watch things she doesn't like...sports and p@rn. Stay up too late, sleep in and leave dishes and house until the hour before she gets home.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Growing up on a farm in a small town, when my parents left, I'd have a party. It beat drinking alongside a gravel road.

If my wife is gone, me and my daughter will eat crappy food, play video games, and do things that my wife would generally disapprove of.

If my wife and daughter are gone, 1) a nap is happening at some point.

If a solicitor disturbs my nap, I'll add :

2) digging
3) dragging
4) shoveling dirt
5) concealing evidence

when my mom was about eleventy months pregnant with me in the summer of '88, she was home trying to nap or initiate labor - whichever she could make happen- with broken AC, and someone rang the doorbell.

Because the doorbell was on the front door, and all "regulars" knew to use the back, she knew it was a solicitor. Open the door and it's Jehovah's Witnesses. They start asking all sorts of pregnancy questions and ask about the name. My mom said "Jesus ****** if it's a boy, Mary if it's a girl" and shut the door in their face.

Don't interrupt an uncomfortably pregnant woman's nap. The jury will side with her, guaranteed.

GWad

Aug 22, 2013
when my mom was about eleventy months pregnant with me in the summer of '88, she was home trying to nap or initiate labor - whichever she could make happen- with broken AC, and someone rang the doorbell.

Because the doorbell was on the front door, and all "regulars" knew to use the back, she knew it was a solicitor. Open the door and it's Jehovah's Witnesses. They start asking all sorts of pregnancy questions and ask about the name. My mom said "Jesus ****** if it's a boy, Mary if it's a girl" and shut the door in their face.

Don't interrupt an uncomfortably pregnant woman's nap. The jury will side with her, guaranteed.
My mom told the Jehovah's Witnesses that "if they came to the door one more time she was going to take the Watch Tower roll it up and shove it up their *** and may Jehovah be her Witness!!!" True story. My whole family almost died laughing.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Any dude (and some chicks) on here that doesn't include feverish self loving on his list is a bold faced liar and can't be trusted. Unless it's just assumed by everyone here that's the first thing as soon as the car has left the driveway. In that case, carry on.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron