Friday OT 2 - Don't tick me off, Art

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
A Festivus Miracle occurred last night... Wife told me, "I'm sorry... My mother is driving me crazy, I can't imagine what it's been like for you!"

This was promoted by MIL telling our 3 year old it was ok to put stickers on the living room wall.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
A Festivus Miracle occurred last night... Wife told me, "I'm sorry... My mother is driving me crazy, I can't imagine what it's been like for you!"

This was promoted by MIL telling our 3 year old it was ok to put stickers on the living room wall.
I suggest you give MIL the tools to clean off the stickers and repair/re-paint the wall. That's what I did with my kids when I found their crayon art... ;)

SerenityNow

Dec 4, 2009
Central Iowa

Wouldn't it be a Festivus miracle if you ended your sentence after "I'm sorry"?

It would be in my house.

• Funny
Reactions: khardbored

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
People that don't understand boundaries are the worst.

Married? Single? Kids? Who cares?

The 'why aren't you married?' crowd usually shuts up if I throw back 'because I'm enjoying life'.

Those are such personal life events. Others have no room to dictate or put time lines on how we live

Maybe I'm shooting blanks. Maybe I flipping hate children. Maybe I'm concerned with finances or overpopulation or I don't live on a farm and need to breed a workforce.

I used to get the kid question. I was usually pretty blunt with my response. I don't get the question now

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron