Friday OT #2 - Accentuate the Positive

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
It feels like everything is so negative right now. What is one thing you really like about yourself? Do you have a great sense of humor? A bangin' set of ankles? What have you got?

(Let's keep it safe for work!)

Last edited:

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
I feel like I’m generally a positive person. I don’t let petty things I can’t control get in my way.

Also, what is it about people bragging about their ankles!? I watch the Try Guys on YouTube and I don’t understand why Zach brags about his ankles? Is this like a thing now?

• Funny
Reactions: Angie

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
200.gif

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Even if I get anxious about work or life stuff I can generally take a step back and figure out a solution to situations.

I'm typically on the path for the best and simple health outcomes.

And isolation/quarantine is a preferred lifestyle. I was probable (no test) for Covid in March and quarantined for 2 weeks, and I really wish I could get interviewed by the news about my 'excruciating experience in isolation' or however they'd word it, and I'd tell them how much I enjoyed it.

I had food, space to play some guitar, The Office and Quantum Leap reruns and I didn't hardly speak to anyone for two weeks outside of a couple of phone calls. How is that not amazing?

Last edited:

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
My self deprecating sense of humor. It's been really useful busting up the tension while teaching and working with people lately.

I find that the ability to laugh at yourself is invaluable, especially in 2020!

Reactions: NWICY

Entropy

Oct 27, 2008
Cedar Rapids, IA
I find that the ability to laugh at yourself is invaluable, especially in 2020!
My complete lack of success at high school sports, middle school shop class, and random dumb things I've done in my life provides an endless source of amusement for students.

• Friendly

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
I like to think I have a decent sense of humor.

I am also very good at looking big picture and prioritizing things. Which, with how my gf acts some days, is a full time job.