Friday OT #1 - Two Scoops

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
Wait, that's not how everyone does it? Why would you pull it apart? If I wanted shredded cheese then I would buy and eat shredded cheese.

I use string cheese sticks to dip in hummus. It's awesome.
It's in the name. String cheese!

You didn't think the cheese sticks were the actual strings, did you? You did? Oh, that's so adorable!

Reactions: Angie

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
It's in the name. String cheese!

You didn't think the cheese sticks were the actual strings, did you? You did? Oh, that's so adorable!

Yeah, I get that it's in the name. I just didn't think anyone other than little kids actually went to the trouble of peeling off the strings. Seems woefully inefficient to me. If you're hungry, just eat the damn thing.

Prone2Clone

Oct 20, 2006
Okay, I don't eat only coffee for breakfast. After a whole bunch of java my new homebound go to is Shredded Wheat, Cheerios, raisins (not sugar coated ones) and bananas. All of the sugar in most cereals just doesn't agree with me that well. Even the "natural" or "healthy" branded stuff is packed full of sugar. I even drink my coffee black.

Actual breakfast this morning:

View attachment 60716
Not sure if that would send me immediately to the toilet or be plugged up for days. I'm confused.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
During the week it's greek yogurt with granola mixed in.........but eat that at work now to save time. Eat a zucchini muffin at home quick now. Maybe a peanut ball energy bite. Weekend breakfast might be french toast or over easy eggs with peanut butter and jelly sandwhich.......or maybe a bagel, American cheese, ham, and egg sandwich.

We rarely go out for breakfast but if we did I would get a fancy french toast or eggs with bacon, fruit, and yogurt.

Reactions: Angie