Friday Fun

amyk33

Mar 29, 2006
Ok, kids....I'm starting a thread for off-topic Friday fun. Today will be a slow day at work for me--the calm before the storm if you will.

Pick a topic. I'll start. Cameron and Justin split. Discuss.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
What's there to discuss? Cameron is waiting for me at home right now - right where I left her this morning.

cytech

Apr 10, 2006
Hiawatha, Iowa
Sweet so your saying there is still a chance for me and cameron to hook yup. Justin wasn't good enough for her anyway.

Edit: wait a sec isufan22 aren't you married..... let us single guys have a go first!

Last edited:

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Ok, kids....I'm starting a thread for off-topic Friday fun. Today will be a slow day at work for me--the calm before the storm if you will.

Pick a topic. I'll start. Cameron and Justin split. Discuss.

Thanks for starting this! My day is looking brighter now.

I get DirecTV installed this afternoon as well...welcome back FOX!

As for the question...do you think it's a coincidence that they officially split on the day JT's movie comes out? I think not. :biggrin9gp:

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Sometimes I wish I was back in school...

But making money is also very nice.

I wish they would pay me my salary now to go back to college again...best of both worlds.

ISUAlum2003

Oct 18, 2006
Iowa
Speaking of Chuck Norris, did anybody catch Sportscenter's highlights of the Rangers Hockey game this morning? Neil Everett was referencing Chuck Norris during the highlight and his co-anchor, Scott Van Pelt said something about having the two stupidest people in TV on the program. I assume he was referring to Norris and Everett.

amyk33

Mar 29, 2006
Sweet so your saying there is still a chance for me and cameron to hook yup. Justin wasn't good enough for her anyway.

Edit: wait a sec isufan22 aren't you married..... let us single guys have a go first!
Duh, single guys should get a chance to tap that first.

I'll distract Justin for a while...

amyk33

Mar 29, 2006
As for the question...do you think it's a coincidence that they officially split on the day JT's movie comes out? I think not. :biggrin9gp:
There is about as much coincidence of this...as there is a coincidence that Trump's feud with Rosie grew bigger upon "The Apprentice" premiere.

Arkansas Cyclone

Nov 25, 2006
Bentonville, Arkansas

The boogey man won't go to sleep at night because he's afraid Chuck Norris is in his closet

wartknight

Mar 24, 2006
Sometimes I wish I was back in school...

But making money is also very nice.

I wish they would pay me my salary now to go back to college again...best of both worlds.
I hear you there. I didn't go to ISU but had a blast in college regardless.

kgreeny

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Chuck Norris Died five years ago, but Death is too afraid to tell him.