Friday Confession

Sy4Cy

Sep 1, 2009
First I lied to the inlaws and said I had another wedding to go to so I wouldn't have to go one my of my wife's family members wedding reception so I could go to my buddies bachelor party ( wife was in on it). Second I told my wife I was still at work when I am about to stop by the "secret fishing hole". Not really lying when she usually sees me on the way home from work and honks and laughs so she probably already knows.

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA
First I lied to the inlaws and said I had another wedding to go to so I wouldn't have to go one my of my wife's family members wedding reception so I could go to my buddies bachelor party ( wife was in on it). Second I told my wife I was still at work when I am about to stop by the "secret fishing hole". Not really lying when she usually sees me on the way home from work and honks and laughs so she probably already knows.
As long as the "secret fishing hole" isn't your secretary, no big deal.

Trainer

Oct 20, 2009
I am living with my girlfriends mom next year when i start grad school at UNI (sorry ISU, you dropped school counseling) I couldn't pass up half priced school.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I am living with my girlfriends mom next year when i start grad school at UNI (sorry ISU, you dropped school counseling) I couldn't pass up half priced school.

There is no amount of money in the world that justifies living with your significant other's mother. I do not care what amount of money you would have paid in room and board, it would have been money spent very, very, very wisely.

Trainer

Oct 20, 2009
No matter what I can say will legitimize this, but I think she is one of the most sensible people I have been around. It should be easy living, and very very cheap.

No she isn't stacy's mom. No my gf isn't going to be living with us. Yes people will have suspicions.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
No matter what I can say will legitimize this, but I think she is one of the most sensible people I have been around. It should be easy living, and very very cheap.

No she isn't stacy's mom. No my gf isn't going to be living with us. Yes people will have suspicions.
Just remember, if she isn't attractive, you look like you're banging an ugly old lady. Can your ego handle that?

However, if she's attractive, you're banging a MILF, and that's totally ok.

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA

I can't wait to hear about this in about 6 months.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN

I don't think people in general will have suspicions; just us dirty old men on CF...:jimlad:

Trainer

Oct 20, 2009
Maybe you will accept it if I told you a week ago my gf and I had to go to a wedding and we stayed at her moms place. I got there after working all week and sat down in a cabela's reclining outside chair (extremely nice). Her mom says she picked somethin up for me and tells me to go to the garage and check out the fridge. I walk out and in the fridge is a 6 pack of miller high life bottles, and a 6 pack of Leinenkugel summer shandy.

Everyday won't be like this, but she is pretty cool.

4429 mcc

Aug 29, 2007
Wall Street

You've never lived with women you're not doing have you. Sex=toleration, you are in for a world of pain my friend.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Say what you will, but "The Situation" has to be one of the most entertaining reality television personalities ever. The guy kills me. I laughed my *** off last night when he was placing the order for food and insisted that his name was "The Situation"

Theres very little reality associated with that show. THey have all chosen characters they're choosing to act like now. Thats why no reality show can go more than a season, it looses any reality an becomes just as scripted as any other show. Even if there is no ******, the characters still play into those roles because someone told them teeny boppers think they are famous now.

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
Maybe you will accept it if I told you a week ago my gf and I had to go to a wedding and we stayed at her moms place. I got there after working all week and sat down in a cabela's reclining outside chair (extremely nice). Her mom says she picked somethin up for me and tells me to go to the garage and check out the fridge. I walk out and in the fridge is a 6 pack of miller high life bottles, and a 6 pack of Leinenkugel summer shandy.

Everyday won't be like this, but she is pretty cool.

So she wants to get you drunk before she moves in for the action? Got it. :yes:

colbycheese

Jun 11, 2010
Kansas
twitter.com
:wideeyed: Your girlfriend is not named Stacy, by chance, is she?

My wife's name is Stacy, and that song came out when we were dating. You don't know how annoying it can be until it plays once every hour on the radio for about 6 months straight, and anytime the discussion of your girlfriend Stacy comes up, some wise-***** sings it too you.

God I hate that song. Brings up bad memories just thinking about it.