Friday Beer Thread

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
A friend of mine who brews just made a chocolate oatmeal milk stout. It's one of the most delicious beers I've ever drank.
Wow, sounds like a great breakfast item.

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
Ice cold Busch Light for me.

BTW, last night while watching the Big 12/Braves game, I cracked open a 12 pack of that Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin Ale. Not bad. Not bad at all.

+1 (2?) Wedding on the wife's side tomorrow with rehearsal supper tonight= Busch Light flowing fast and furious in NE Iowa. I WILL feel like I drank a truck load come Sunday morning.

Have also had Blue Moon's Harvest Pumpkin Ale and thought it was pretty decent. It's that time of year again.

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
"Damn you!! Damn you all to hell!!". Charleton Heston...Planet of the Apes. "Awesome, awesome scene" (Jim Carrey...Cable Guy).

Anyway...it's not even 11 o'clock and this damn thread is making me extremely thirsty. I only have about 5 more hours of this work ****, then it's throw down time.

Kids...stay in school as long as you can. Oh...and wrap the rascal. Your own children, while great, do get in the way of pre-noon drinking.

Last edited:

CycloneGamecock

Apr 13, 2006
College Gameday is here in Columbia so I plan to drink copious amounts of Busch Light tonight and roll down to the horseshoe to yell at Corso tomorrow morning

Reactions: Erik4Cy

MisterTwister

Feb 8, 2009
Ankeny
I usually stick by my favorite, Sam Adams (any line), But this Weekend, going with the Summit Sampler 12 pack. Mighty tasty brews in there.

livinthedream

Feb 4, 2008
Elk River Mn
Summit Extra Pale Ale and Coors Light, But I am making Kansas City Ice waters for the women tonight. Used to drink those at Top O the Town downtown Ames back in the day......yummy I may induldge one of those also.....