free ticket for ISU-UI MBB for current student

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Honestly, I think I just used your ticket to get in, then went to the student section.
Yup. And that's pretty much what we expect. Students don't want to hang out in the rafters with the old farts, and we still have a place to put our coats. I think there have been only one or two times someone has actually sat next to us - one was a kid that worked for me, and it was the KU game, and well...it was the only seat he could sit in. :D

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I'm bummed to have to be in Chicago with my wife today. It would have been fun to be with you and Rahshon tonight. Wait, that doesn't sound quite right. :eek::confused:o_O

• Funny
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
I'm bummed to have to be in Chicago with my wife today. It would have been fun to be with you and Rahshon tonight. Wait, that doesn't sound quite right. :eek::confused:o_O

Yep. Wrong thread.

• Funny
Reactions: ImJustKCClone