FREE ISU vs Texas Tech Tickets

SDClone

Oct 3, 2007
Ankeny, Iowa
My brother is coming to visit me from South Dakota, and he is a big college football fan. He has mentioned to me how he would like to take in a game sometime. I want to take him up there to experience the whoe gameday atmophere.

I know its not a great reason, but thats all I got.:rolleyes:

Hawkeye11en1

Apr 22, 2011
Colorado
If I get the tickets I will start another thread where I give the tickets away again. With a whole new set of rules.

2020cy

Aug 7, 2006
After the 2012 I have had so far (move out of state, wife has an affair, divorce finalized last week) there is nothing I would enjoy more than to call my Dad and tell him I am returning home this weekend to take him to an ISU football game. He instilled in me a passion for ISU athletics at a very young age, and what I miss the most of living in Iowa is watching ISU with good old Dad.

Hard to beat this one. IMHO

Reactions: 2ndCyCE

Cycl1

Mar 14, 2012
North Liberty
I will tell you my true identity.

Hint: it rhymes with Druce Rayne.

Also I will buy you a pack of fine weiners. Hebrew national or Nathan's. Your choice. Will also provide buns, on your own for condiments if you want any weird **** like kraut.

theCyBooty

Sep 7, 2012
I have been wanting to get to a game at some point this season but due to suddenly being laid off, we can barely get by let alone make it to a game. Getting tickets to this game would be the highlight of my year and hopefully ends up as my number 2 moment of 2012 after find a new job.

cyclonepower

Oct 5, 2006
WDM
I have been wanting to get to a game at some point this season but due to suddenly being laid off, we can barely get by let alone make it to a game. Getting tickets to this game would be the highlight of my year and hopefully ends up as my number 2 moment of 2012 after find a new job.

I smell a contender!

Jay_Clone

Mar 26, 2006
Johnston
I have a friend coming in from Arizona to visit his grandma in the hospital. He is from Fort Dodge and an ISU grad. He hasn't seen a game in person since 1998. We talked about going but tickets look few and far between. We thought about scalping tickets but he doesnt want to leave Fort Dodge with no promist of tickets.

Cycl1

Mar 14, 2012
North Liberty
I will go to the game, get drunk, and get thrown out for wildly innaporiate behavior before the end of the first quarter. Either streaking or piking a fight with a mascot, ours or theirs, OP's choice. I will also purposefully lose the mascot fight if the OP wishes.

milrtym

Sep 19, 2008
West Des Moines
My wife and I both attended Iowa State. The most upset I have ever been at her was when we went back to Iowa State to visit her sorority sisters and go to a football game. This was 2002 game vs. Texas Tech. All the girls and whipped boyfriends got cold at halftime, so we had to leave and go to the bar. I was ****** because the game was close and I was the only one that wanted to stay. Needless to say, I was extra upset when I had to watch THE RUN from a bar, instead of from the stadium.

Because, I am still married I have been volunteered to move my sister-in-law and her boyfriend (a new CF user) this Saturday. Instead of moving junk, I would rather watch Steele have THE RUN 2.0 vs Texas Tech live, instead of from a bar in downtown Des Moines.

So basically, 100% selfish reasons.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
The tickets should go to Flagguy in Houston to get him back to Ames after he was unceremoniously laid off from NASA when the Endeavor landed in California. We need to see the flag fly again.

larson8938

Aug 10, 2011
I would enjoy the tickets very much. I live in Eastern Iowa and can't make many games unless they are 7:00pm starts due to having to work weekends to support the family. These tickets would go to huge cyclone fans. We will be decked out in our Cyclone Gear ready to cheer ISU to victory over Texas Tech.
GO CYCLONES!

huntt26

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
I can't make it to the game, but much respect for doing this. May the best man (or woman) win the tickets. GO CYCLONES!!

TheBentStick

Aug 15, 2012
Hmmm. I now realize that it's going to be a tough decision. Any input from the masses is appreciated.
Thanks to those who have given me "rep" although I joined CF a little over a month ago and quite honestly don't know what the rep deal is; neither how to get it or give it.

Hawkeye11en1

Apr 22, 2011
Colorado
Hmmm. I now realize that it's going to be a tough decision. Any input from the masses is appreciated.
Thanks to those who have given me "rep" although I joined CF a little over a month ago and quite honestly don't know what the rep deal is; neither how to get it or give it.

Saturday is my wife and my 5th anniversary and we are driving up from Kansas city to go to Ames! We would love the tickets! Both isu graduates, met and married there.

This one is close.

After the 2012 I have had so far (move out of state, wife has an affair, divorce finalized last week) there is nothing I would enjoy more than to call my Dad and tell him I am returning home this weekend to take him to an ISU football game. He instilled in me a passion for ISU athletics at a very young age, and what I miss the most of living in Iowa is watching ISU with good old Dad.

But this guy wins.

theCyBooty

Sep 7, 2012

I can't tell you how much appreciate what the OP is doing here, helping less fortunate fans and filling the seat at the Jack. I could really use these tickets, I would already be going if life hadn't taken a crap all over me this year. This may be my one chance to see a live game this year or next year due to the financial hole I am currently in. You won't find many bigger cyclone fans than myself.

Hindy

Dec 24, 2008
Ames
My Wife and son. She went to Texas Tech. This way I won't have to listen to her cry when the Cyclones stomp them.

Reactions: 2ndCyCE