FREE ISU vs Texas Tech Tickets

TheBentStick

Aug 15, 2012
I won an autographed Paul Rhoads football recently in a charity auction. Two tickets to the ISU vs Texas Tech game came with it and I don't need the tickets. So, I'm offering them up for free to the person who posts the best reason in this thread saying why they should receive them. Winner will be determined by myself. Cutoff time for a post is 10 AM Tuesday 9/25. That should give plenty of time for me to drop them in the mail or meet in Des Moines.

Please, no resellers! I'd really like these to go to a fan who will cheer on the Cyclones. The tickets are Section F, Row 17, Seats 41 and 42. Good luck.

tyler24

Jun 19, 2006
I wasnt able to buy tickets in time this year because I didnt a grant I was expecting. I still trying to make it to every game. Hope that is good enough cus I wanna be at the game!

Me State

Oct 19, 2007
I just want to tell you thanks for doing a great thing to help fellow fans. I will be at the game and don't need the tickets.

UICyclone

May 16, 2011
Des Moines
My friend Kelly just decided that she is coming back from Chicago for the first time since she had her baby and she can scream louder than anyone known to man, so if she's there all of the posts about the crowd not being "into it" at the last game will be moot.

josh4isu

Aug 10, 2010
Iowa
i would love some free tix! theres a 100% chance ill go and id never re-sell. anyone else got some free's? if not, scalp time

lars4isu

Jul 21, 2008
Ankeny
I want to take my 5 year old son and his friend and he has never been to a game yet. We need to work on the next generation to get more Cyclone fans! These two tickets would be great. Thanks and go Clones!

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
To the OP, very very cool of you to do this! Very classy and very much a true ISU fan move! Classy! (and I'll buy that football from you if you're looking to unload that!)

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
My daughter and boyfriend have been Iowa fans and season ticket holders for the last few years, much to my disgust (an the persistence on my ex-wife, also a hawk fan). She is at Iowa State now and an Animal Science major. They went to their 1st Iowa State game last week and now they're hooked. Converted to Iowa State. Want to keep them hooked and get them to another game.

Last edited:

2ndCyCE

Dec 21, 2011
Tulsa
After the 2012 I have had so far (move out of state, wife has an affair, divorce finalized last week) there is nothing I would enjoy more than to call my Dad and tell him I am returning home this weekend to take him to an ISU football game. He instilled in me a passion for ISU athletics at a very young age, and what I miss the most of living in Iowa is watching ISU with good old Dad.

R47goldie

Sep 24, 2012
Saturday is my wife and my 5th anniversary and we are driving up from Kansas city to go to Ames! We would love the tickets! Both isu graduates, met and married there.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron