Fred Hoiberg ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

twocoach

Jan 13, 2014
Omaha
Kingsbury just put up a pretty great one, hes pretty much the football version of Fred
Yeah, married guy with kids coaching at "Focus Town" versus single guy partying with models and bring an ice cream truck full of strippers to practice. There a lot alike...

cyclonenation5

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 12, 2013
Ames
Oh, I don't know. Can you think of any reasons? Maybe repping the school that pays you millions of dollars that is always trying to get in front of new recruits? Just off the top of my head.

It was a video filmed at Ames High, by an Ames High alum, as he nominated two more Ames High alums, so naturally he wore an Ames High shirt. Not a big deal. Not even a small deal really.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Oh, I don't know. Can you think of any reasons? Maybe repping the school that pays you millions of dollars that is always trying to get in front of new recruits? Just off the top of my head.

You never fail to be stupid.

Part of the reason he did the Ames theme was because of his classmate he mentions in the video. Anyone who wax watches it is aware he is an iowa state coach.

Most at likely any recruits will not use this video as their only way to know who he is. I can also assure you that iowa state fans are just fine with how he represents iowa state.

I have no no idea why you interject yourself into this thread. I think we should have a Kansas thread so that you can stay there like that ndsu football fan.

twocoach

Jan 13, 2014
Omaha
You never fail to be stupid. Part of the reason he did the Ames theme was because of his classmate he mentions in the video. Anyone who wax watches it is aware he is an iowa state coach. Most at likely any recruits will not use this video as their only way to know who he is. I can also assure you that iowa state fans are just fine with how he represents iowa state. I have no no idea why you interject yourself into this thread. I think we should have a Kansas thread so that you can stay there like that ndsu football fan.
Good grief, don't make such a big deal about every stupid thing. I just said that if he was truly the king of social media then he would have figured out a way to plug ISU. It's called joking around. Lighten up. And why do you need to add a mention of Kansas into the thread? This has nothing to do with Kansas.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
You never fail to be stupid.

Part of the reason he did the Ames theme was because of his classmate he mentions in the video. Anyone who wax watches it is aware he is an iowa state coach.

Most at likely any recruits will not use this video as their only way to know who he is. I can also assure you that iowa state fans are just fine with how he represents iowa state.

I have no no idea why you interject yourself into this thread. I think we should have a Kansas thread so that you can stay there like that ndsu football fan.

Responding like this is stupid.
The ISU shirt idea makes sense generally. In this case, the Ames shirt was a better choice. No reason to be snippy about it.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Let's meander back to the topic. Thanks, all.