Fran McCaffery = Paul Rhoads

GoldCard

Nov 25, 2016
He has a good team this year. It's probably time to cool it with all the "Fran sucks lol" posts until Prohm can muster a plus winning percentage against him.

Maybe, but "mad fran" has had "good" teams in years past, but to what end... he has some decent talent this year, but is already off to an 0-2 B1G start. Given past history, I think we get to see the whole body of work before we reconsider the franny sucks narrative....

• Informative
Reactions: spitfyr36

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
Maybe, but "mad fran" has had "good" teams in years past, but to what end... he has some decent talent this year, but is already off to an 0-2 B1G start. Given past history, I think we get to see the whole body of work before we reconsider the franny socks narrative....

I guess I'm commenting more on Steve. He needs to own this series before it's wise to make fun of the other coach's skills, IMO. If Fran sucks, and Steve is 2-2 vs him, what's that say about our guy?

Jacktronic

MONDAYTUESDAYWEDNESDAYTHURSDAYFRIDAYSATURDAYSUNDAY
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 16, 2013
Kansas City, MO
I guess I'm commenting more on Steve. He needs to own this series before it's wise to make fun of the other coach's skills, IMO. If Fran sucks, and Steve is 2-2 vs him, what's that say about our guy?

I guess it says Prohm has a Sweet Sixteen, three NCAA wins, and a Big 12 tourney championship while Fran has whatever Fran accomplished during that time. One NCAA win?

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
Of these 2 coaches who would you rather have a beer with. If you say Fran you must like he abuse.

KHoing07

Jun 20, 2018
  • passionate
  • players play hard for him
  • can win their "super bowl"
  • get some good in state recruits
  • lose some head scratchers
  • have minimal post season season success
You don't need to say season twice in a row

• Informative
Reactions: Messi

Latest posts