Fran losing multiple players!

usedcarguy

Apr 12, 2008
Ames
I've never understood this type of destructive self-righteousness.

I can't imagine Coach Cal is calling up CJ January saying "hey, if you want to transfer you have a spot at Kentucky." But I do imagine most schools have ways of finding out about guys who may not be happy, and getting a message to someone around the kid saying they'd have a spot if he were to transfer. And with college sports, you either have to learn to adapt or take your self-righteous attitude to unemployment.

Hell knoweth no fury like a woman scorned!

Reactions: GTO

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO

I can't imagine Coach Cal is calling up CJ January saying "hey, if you want to transfer you have a spot at Kentucky." But I do imagine most schools have ways of finding out about guys who may not be happy, and getting a message to someone around the kid saying they'd have a spot if he were to transfer. And with college sports, you either have to learn to adapt or take your self-righteous attitude to unemployment.

Yeah it’s just the new reality.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Blunder knew that Kylie was unhappy in Ames well before the announcement was made.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013

It's going to be funny when CJ doesn't even end up at Kentucky...

Cyclone06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Urbandale
Fran's thought when Margaret tells him they may need to get busy to produce more progeny to keep his coaching job.

oVpylL.gif
He's signed through 2028 lololololololol!!!

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Does anyone know if JorBo is returning for a __th year?

LOL I was listening to Hawk Central last night on KXNO and Leistekow brought this up. He was like what if Jordan comes back to play the two (spoken with WAY too much hope and optimism in his voice) and Mark Emmert just responds with "yeah that roster isn't winning many games and goes on and talks about Jordan fatigue etc. It was a pretty entertaining sequence/conversation. It blows my mind that a Des Moines Register beat writer is unable to cover the Hawks and not come across as a complete fan boy.

IlliniCy

May 21, 2008
All the crosseye fans crying about tampering yet won't admit the football program is racist. Good god the tavern hawks are senile!
Bingo. Iowa fans have ZERO moral high ground on any subject. They support an athletic program that has racism, rape coverup, rhabdo, sexism, and squatting on low income housing on their resume. Their red ass about this is beyond laughable.

• Agree
Reactions: carvers4math

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron